Hi, I'm having issues installing the HUD Apocalypse theme. I've had the theme for almost a year, and it worked fine when I first got it, but a couple weeks ago I got a few computer upgrades, including an SSD, and installed a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate N SP1. Same windows I had before, but this time when I installed the theme the taskbar and start button act strange. The taskbar seems to have only partly been skinned, and it causes the date/time area to be messed up, the custom clock itself seems to be fine, just the coloring of the txt/background in the date/time area on the taskbar. The start button will sometimes stay as the default, and will revert back to the default randomly when launching/closing games or even clicking the start button. Both the start orb issues fix eventually, but then break again next time I restart or click the button or launch a game. I'm totally lost as to why these issues are happening, I used the same files, copied to a USB drive, to install the theme on my laptop, and my brother's desktop, both running the same windows, and both work fine. I fear a clean install is the only way to fix this, but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas before I went ahead and reinstalled windows 7 again. Screenshot included, and I'm more than willing to include any additional information you feel is needed.