Thanks a bunch everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Sewdin View Post
Very nice so far mate, wanted to see how the ASUS mobo would fit in
Not great I have to admit, being an M-ATX mobo, it left a lot of "empty" space if that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
Pretty good mate, I would have liked to have seen a bit more detailing on the rest of the case, some parts still look a bit too fresh if you know what I mean, overall though, I like what you have done and it looks like you had fun making it and that's the main thing, thanks for taking the time to share it with us
If you check out the original APASF project you´ll see infinite amount of detailing, really it comes down to time limitations, only had one week to make this one

FINAL PICTURES SET 2 - Campus Party Europe London O2 Arena:

While I´m waiting for a bunch of people to email me photos, here´s a selection of what I currently have, you´ll even recognise the original APASF on the screen as I was talking about sponsorships and how it affects companies in terms of publicity, value for money, etc. You may also recognise a certain Hans (pOpE) and Anthony Leather (Combatus) who where fantastic to meet in person! All in all I think it´s safe to say we all had a blast at the event!

As a side note, updated first post and added all current final pictures to the "reserved for final pictures" part.