Quote Originally Posted by razorsedge View Post
Ya I kept my windows account that's what I have used for skype all this time to sign in, you can add your skype ppl to wlm though if you removed the contacts still works that way and your able to pass files between each other as well as I have noticed

Most of us have tried trillian as well who had to switch prob was in the passing of files part unless ur contact also was using trillian we were unable to pass files between each other where as if ur on skype or wlm u can pass files between both without having to switch messengers.

Hi XxHackThisxX

I am working on that one you see in the screen here as we speak its just a small mod of the other predator one I posted earlier with the metal menu with a different start menu and taskbar now. Along with a second mod of the supernatural theme too in a diff color. I have been trying to get these finished for a while now I have just not had the time. My Dad is going through some ruff cancer treatements and my mom is havin issues with her eye site so I am having to go over quite often to help them with things along with my business here and my own family I have been really strapped for time. It's almost like I do 15 min shifts at the computer sit down start doing something then get pulled away cause there is something I have to go and do . Kinda funny as well as I just spent 500+ bucks woth of upgrades to this computer and I have barley been able to use it . All has been quiet this weekend so far so I been able to get some things done

sorry to hear that bout yah mom and dad.I know the feeling.we live here at my wifes parents so that we can take care of her dad.He is on oxygen 24/7. He cant get around much without help.On top of that,he is STILL smoking,even with the oxygen line in! scary!...one of these times im expecting him to blow himself up,or catch himself on fire.But yah know how it is when they are at that age,they are stubborn and always right.Aint no arguin with him.On top of that we take care of an elderly man in his 70's who has the mind of ah 5 year old.Is alot of work and we are constantly on our feet.Then we have our 15 year old little fella who we have to get off to school in the mornings and then fight to get him to do his homework...The first chance he gets,he runs for the xbox or computer.so he will rush through his homework and do it half assed...kids,gottah lovem but anyway,not trying to rush yah on thah theme.I have all the time in the world to wait.let me know when its done wontcha? thanx.Hope things get better for your parents.