Okay, I just bought the awesome HUD Evolution theme, and downloaded all of the extras. I've posted a couple of these questions in the original HUD Evolution thread, but this seemed like a more appropriate place to ask for help. I'm having some issues with the theme - three really minor annoyances and one that really concerns me. I followed all instructions, and everything is fine with the following exceptions:

1.) I can no longer access the volume control via the taskbar icon. I can adjust the volume, but I have to go through Control Panel>Sound>Speakers>Properties>Levels. I know that there was an issue with Creative sound cards, but my sound is AMD Integrated on the motherboard. The icon is visible in the systray, it just doesn't function.

2.) I'm pretty sure that this one is just a matter of a noob not fully understanding how to install all of the theme components. I cannot seem to get the HUD Evolution Tab Dock to work. Actually, I have no idea of what to do with that folder, since there were no instructions with it.

3.) Since installing the theme, something has gone screwy with Windows logon. When powering up the computer, the logon screen displays an error message that the username or password is incorrect. It's a simple matter to click "Okay" and then log in, it's just annoying to find that message each time the machine boots up.

4.) This is the one that really concerns me. When powering down or rebooting, the computer hangs with the standard "Logging off" message. It will not power down, which means that I'm forced to improperly shut down Windows using the computer's power button. This in turn leads to a warning at the next boot that Windows had not shut down correctly, and asking what mode I want to boot with.

Any help that some of the experts here can offer will be greatly appreciated.

In case anything might be relevant, my system specs are below:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6
Motherboard: MSI 890FXA-GD70
RAM: Corsair XMS DDR3 SDRAM 16GB
Video Card: (2) HIS H687F1G2M Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit, Crossfired
Soundcard: AMD Mobo Integrated
Antivirus Software: AvastFree
Firewall: Windows Defender