Quote Originally Posted by vexa View Post
Hey everyone, sorry for the late reply. i was away from my PC.
thanks for your suggestions guys, i appreciate that.

thanks buddy. your friends really comes

i don't know about the reserved window frames, but in my first ss, the close button is coming out from the frames. looks like about 1 or 2 pixel.
all i wanna do is to move it inside frame, so it would be right on the edge.

hi most wasted, thanks for your replies on both my threads.
i'm sorry about the double thread tho, i'm so hopeless.
asked to couple internet forums but still no answers.
FYI, it's not edited at all. all i did was creating a transparent border and disabled aero blur. so it looks frameless.
the frame is still there. it's just invisible.

btw, this problem is still not fixed.
any solution will be appreciated.
Hi Vexa pretty much the way One Man Army explained above is about as close as you will get to having those buttons right up in the corner that way. Because the windows have side frames it will not allow you to put the caption buttons over the side frames you might get away with a 1 pixel border width or even a 0 pixel border width but that will still leave it off by a few pixels.

Way back in the day I had a theme I was doing can't remember it off hand now where I neeeded the buttons moved quite a ways down and Grim ended up figuring out a way where we use the glyph images for the buttons so you have a lot more freedom with them but thats for movement up and down your still not going to get them right at the edge that way because of the side frames. You could try playing with that method using the glyph images for the buttons and some extreme properties to see if you can get it to go but I doubt that will help.

Sorry for the not great news