OK so I just got an email from MS today asking for feedback so this is my feedback MS, hope they listen.

I feel that your not listening to what people want from an OS and need to focus on individual needs and circumstances, no more all in one.

There should be a tailored Work OS that is light on resources without any of the modern app nonsense that is not needed in a work environment and would only be seen as a distraction from getting real work done and it should work with very low hardware specs.

General personal computer OS to be used with a general PC without the need for discrete graphics, still very light on resources with some mild customizing options, keep the Modern Apps and start Screen, they were a good idea and work well with touch enabled all in one PC's but still make a desktop start menu optional.

Gaming OS with fully featured DWM functions, including Aero Glass and a fully customizable themeing capability without the need for 3rd party patching tools, customizable icons, logon screen and more, you have a huge base of PC gamers out there who have spent thousands building their rigs and are stuck with a bland uninspired desktop experience, again Modern apps and start screen have their place but make it more optional, options are the key to success, the more options you give to the end user to Taylor their own experience the better, no one like to have things forced on them.

Mobile Device OS that is fully compatible with the desktop OS but without the traditional desktop itself, tiled apps are OK but folders and groups work better, take some tips from the success of others and then make it your own, Apple and Android are doing well for a reason, study them and master that domain.

The new Windows 10 preview is not the way forward, it is still trying to be all in one but a master of none, the desktop should remain the desktop a place where desktop only programs are launched, the new start menu is horrible and cluttered, the all programs is even worse for finding your programs and makes you scroll through all your modern apps before coming to your desktop apps, this still puts modern apps first over the tradition desktop and is not what people want, we do like the modern apps but we do not want to feel like they are being forced on us, they have a time and a place and that was on the start screen.

I also do not like having modern apps forced to be on the desktop in windowed mode, even traditional desktop programs and windows can be made full screen by pressing F11 and this is currently not possible, the snap feature is also annoying and it should be made optional to use classic aero snap which I found much better, I do not always want to snap 1 or more other windows to the other side of the screen.

I also do not like the grouping with Home now, it is a cluttered mess and totally redundant, The fist screen you should be met with on explorer is the root directory, Computer (My PC) or with the Library, again options are better and the more the better.

Well these are just what I can think of off the top of my head, there are many other things I could add but wont right now.
Let us know what feedback you have given and what you think MS should change with it's next OS