Thread: UltraUxThemePatcher 2.5.10

Threaded View

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:

UltraUxThemePatcher 2.5.10

Windows 7/8 , 8.1 and 10 Insider preview
    Ultra UXTheme Patcher version 2.5.10 updated 1.5.2015
    Supported for 32 Bit-System and 64 Bit-System
    Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8 Windows 8.1 and 10 TP
    Windows 10 Insider preview up to 10074
    About

Many people know from experience, that the Windows design is nice, but sooner or later it will become boring and you wish to have a different design. And here is the problem, because to use 3. Party themes you have to modify some system files, which is not everybody's thing, or buy expensive software.All this has now an end because the UltraUXThemePatcher for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (for 32bit and 64bit version) can do this automatically for you. Fast, free and without problems, because if your version should not be supported, the tool will recognize this and changes nothing.
    Note: This application make changes to your system files, this can lead to unexpected problems or total breakdown of Windows!
    I am interested in any kind of feedback!
    Forum (Winfuture)
    Functions

• unproblematic installation
    • fast, easy and free
    • Modification of the own system files
    • multilingual
    • check the files for compatibility during the installation
    • backup from the original system files
    • rebuilding of the original system files through un-installation
    • silent installation with parameter /S

Change log

• Support for 32bit and 64bit systems of Win XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
    • Support for Windows 10 (Insider Preview up to 10074)
    • Better recognition of Windows 10
    • During uninstallation the standard theme will be applied for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10

Download

• UltraUxThemePatcher 2.5.10 (160469 bytes) 807250 download(s)
    • MD5 checksum: 9c45715f340f2d4fa0d0830cbed5752d
    • SHA1 checksum: a00a3d1b5ab7edc0130b1bd4a7bde155fd2fc8ff

Support the Project

Thank you for using my applications. If you like the software and use it regularly, the developer would be thankful for your donation! Your donation will support the development of new features and help to keep up a continuous program maintenance.
    FAQ

Everyone who has a problem after the installation of this application should first look into the FAQ for a solution.
    If no solution worked for you please get in contact by Email and please do not spam into the guestbook for this.
    Thanks.
    Problem - Windows Updates broke various files (Windows 8)
    After an update on Windows 8 the UxThemePatcher does not work anymore. How do I fix it?
    Please use the latest versions available, there this problem was solved!
    Problem - After uninstalling on Windows 8, the monitor remains black after restart
    Every time I try to uninstall your application on Windows 8 or higher the monitor remains black after the restart. How can I fix this?
    Before uninstalling always a standard Windows theme should be selected. Thereafter the uninstallation should be started. Is this too late, only a repair installation (inplace upgrade) or a complete new installation helps.
    Problem - Completely undo changes
    I want to completely undo the changes done through the application. How do I do it best?
    First, always a standard Windows theme should be set, otherwise it may cause problems when booting (see problem 2). Thereafter, the application should simply be removed through software -> uninstall. All backups will be restored so the original files are back!
    Problem - Display errors in the taskbar after update to Windows 8.1.
    After upgrading to Windows 8.1, there are display errors when right clicking on the applications in the taskbar. How can I fix this?
    Themes of Windows 8 are not compatible with Windows 8.1. Therefore, please contact the developer of the theme, I can not help you here!
    Problem - SFC.exe finds modified system files
    After check with system file checker modified systems files are found. Why is that the case?

UltraUXThemePatcher works that way! It modifies your system files to make 3rd party themes available. If you do not wnat this, you can not use my application, sorry!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡; May 13th, 2015 at 10:36 PM.

Thread Information