Threaded View

Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerVog View Post
    I dont really know what areas it would effect. I use textpad and notepad for my work and well havnt noticed any fonts that are black sept only in browser when typing in input fields.
    Just know its hard to read when trying to edit or code new content for my web development. I at this time have to switch from default win8 theme back to this in order to work.
    Attachment 70313

If this is the effect you're looking for, with the black bg, just be aware that it will change to black other areas in the theme (like places in the system-clock, some menus, etc.) also to black, which will necessitate changing yet other parts of the theme....leading to quite a bit of work if it's to be done right.

I simply don't have the time to do it for you, my friend. That's the main reason I'm not making any 100% YN1F-created themes myself; I stay covered-up with HVACR work, and am home only sporadically. You really ought to think about investing the 20 dollars or so into getting yourself a copy of WSB. You won't regret it. Even though I'm not making themes, I do plan to in the future and I at least can use my copy to tinker and learn for now. Take my advice: find some way to buy yourself a copy of WSB. After your purchase, you'll have access to the Style Builder forums, to tutorials and plenty of maps and help from others there. It's well worth 20+ dollars. I had my father-in-law pay for my copy with his card, and I just paid him in cash.

Sorry I can't help you with this issue right now, bro. Maybe someone else will be able to spare the time and effort.
    Last edited by YourNumbr1Fan; June 14th, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

Thread Information