Quote Originally Posted by razorsedge View Post
I completly understand what your saying bud, I know at times I have a habbit of not being very quick with replies to say the least I have had a few tough years the last bit but things are starting to settle down now so I can be a lot more active.

I have actually followed linux for quite sometime now before being pulled into the themeing world by Mr.Grim I used to make custom Os's myself for release. It's been a while since I did that although I still do them for myself except that now I have switched to an SSD drive I have not had to reinstall for humm man it's a long time not since I built this new rig and I have had no slow downs or errors at all since that install. Back to what I was saying in the days I built OS's there was a guy who dam his name slipps my mind right now that used to make the Last XP OS's I used to follow him closely and he moved to doing Linux from Windows and that's when I started to look into Linux, Ubuntu and other Os's.

So it's been quite a number of years now but if you give me a few days or so just to finish up a few projects I am working on I would be more then happy to make a forum for Linux and associated OS's along with a support forum I am pretty sure there was someone else not long ago here that I saw asking also about Linux themeing so I am sure people are interested
Sweet that sounds great, I remember you were making custom OS's just didn't know you were so in-depth knowledgeable about linux all these years. The contributions you make towards Windows 7 theming is felt by everyone who goes on VC. I know your themes played a role in me wanting to learn more about customization, hence eventually being able to completely switch to linux. I have a lot of cool themes on linux most of them I can help point people in the right direction to go about getting them, ie. link them to Ultimate Edition release or a url on deviantart or look-sites. I can certainly say that'd be awesome if there were some theme designers from VC to make some emerald themes.