Hello !

I am new in the forum, and i didn't find any section where i can do a little presentation of myself.

But i have may be already noticed ^^; , i am french (so sorry for my English, i try to do my best). I am musician and otaku to, so the step is close to fall in Vocaloid hobby ^^;
I tried to find some theme with Vocaloid character but it's kinda hard to find something.
So it's a lot of words to explain when i try to do some theme by myself <.<

I started with a theme already created and i try to modify it. And i have 2 questions but i guess, they are linked.

First :

In Lists,menus and tabs/Tab/Body, I found the image for the background. But the display in windows, look like Mosaic (Tile is may be the best discription?)

I didn't find a way to show only 1 image on right/bottom corner, the sizingtype don't look change anything.
I tried to delete the image, and i have a blue background as the "Tab" parameter say, i tried to add a image in the "Tab" parameter, and it show as mosaic to...

So if some one have a idea ? I tried to but a bigger image, but it look like they are a limit in the size ? because i can apply it.

This is for the first question !

And the last question is kinda similar.

In List,menu and tab/menu/PopUpbackground, i found another problem.
As before, the original theme put a image with "sizingtype" in "Tile", so of course, the background look like mosaic. But this time the "truesize" work, and i put the image to the right bottom corner. But i have another problem..
If i move my mouse on the popup and i can see border of the "select box" (dont worry, i have a image to !), so, it's like my bckground, is not really a "background", more like a background for "unactive popup".

If someone have a idea to fix the issue ? I just went a true background in the popup with only 1 image on the right/bottom corner.

Thank you a lot for your help !!

And a last quick question (i know, i ask a lot), do you know if it's possible to convert a win 7 theme to win 8 theme ? because most of win 7 theme don't work on windows 8.1 or at least only the wallpaper change but not the start menu or any windows/popup/etc...

Thanks a lotttt if you have any solution for my problems and sorry again for my bad english ^^;

Kagu