Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to everyone for your support, helping to keep Virtual Customs Alive

Hybrid View

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

Package Favorite Thanks to everyone for your support, helping to keep Virtual Customs Alive

Thanks to everyone for your support to keep Virtual Customs alive and a massive thanks and shout out to John z3r0 the owner of Seven Forums for the huge $500US donation .

Even though he will not see this message as he isn't a member here at VC, he is a great man and without his support and various donations over the years VC would not have been here at all.

Seven Forums was my home before VC and it was where I met the great group of people that started VC and Creative X, I would also like to give a big shout out to all the Seven Forums crew who are still with us today, without their continued support and contributions that inspired our community we wouldn't be as great as we are today.

If you haven't heard of them and are not members please go and check them out.
    Vista Forums
    Seven Forums
    Eight Forums
    Ten Forums
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; August 19th, 2015 at 02:43 AM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    533 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Sorry i couldnt do more then just click ads. Ive been laid off from work for a little over a month now and things are really tight... so tight that im behind on my rent. I remember coming across VC back in 2011 and Creativx a few weeks later where i was a mod for a couple years. I dont know the whole story of how things came to be.. just a little of it... but cheers to all mentioned in Mr Grims post.

The Mentalist

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    713 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Wow, this is great news. Holy smokes I'm so soo happy to hear this

There is a reason why I love this community so much, it's because of this. We help each other out. It's amazing to see how far we have come, wouldn't want to lose everything so easily.
    I want to thank everyone as well, big thanks to John and members from Seven Forums and VC. Thank you everyone.

*Don't worry Freak, everyone helped a little bit. Yeah, I couldn't help with straight donations either but I did what I could pull off.
    Last edited by Harvey Sewdin; August 19th, 2015 at 03:32 AM.

"BEST IN THE WORLD"
    VIRTUAL CUSTOMS TEAM MEMBER
    PLEASE REP THE ARTIST IF YOU LIKE A POST OR DOWNLOAD IT
    HARVEY'S DESIGNS

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    520 Thread(s)

Sex:
    great news that's why I bought all the paid theme you need to give back.
    Once more into the fray. into the last good fight i'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    That is great news
    For now I'm just browsing this forum and I actually love it. This year so far I've been and still am busy with the health of my parents (bringing them in hospital, getting them back home, take care of them, and so on) Now I can finally relax a little and I want to learn how to make themes, always wanted to actually, but never came to actually learn it and I really admire the people who actually can do it and really love to see all the themes here on VC, now trying to figure out what I need to make custom windows 10 themes.
    Anyway, I love this forum, see how you all get along and this donation is really good news!

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    618 Thread(s)

Sex:
    OMG, that was a preatty awsome gift to get i bet, wow what a great person this John is, thank you so much for helping to keep the site alive bro
    I myself are digg'in those forums, and i have used the alot over the years, i am a member of seven forums, but not the other once but, gonne get a membership on Ten forums, as i got win10 on my lappy now

I am so glad VC will stand form Mark, keep up your great work, we are all digg'in you for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information