Ill try to explain the best i can here. Last week i was trying to make a system image backup but it kept failing.. so i did a google search and came up with Avast Internet Security was making it fail. I uninstall Avast and sure enough the backup goes through this time but misses a few files.. i try it again with the same outcome. After that i try to install Rollback Rx.. installs fine but on reboot i get a bsd saying some driver isnt installed. I waited for my computer to restart for about 3-4 minutes but it doesnt so i held the power button down for a bit.. then hit power again but i get nothing. So i hold the power button down again and try to restart.. still nothing. I continue this for about 10 times or so and finally i hear the one beep from the bios.. meaning all is well and it boots up into my windows usb stick and i restored the system image i had made before installing Rollback Rx.. Everything boots up fine.. so i restart it to see if problem is still there.. and sure enough.. it wont start. So i go through the process of shutting down and restarting like i explained earlier and it finally restarts so i decide to just go ahead and reinstall windows 10. Everything on that works fine and when i get booted back up with a fresh install i restarted about 4 times with no issues. Then i go put everything back to where i like it. I install Hud Red 7tsp icons.... then i restarted and theres the problem again.. i dont get that first beep and the acer spalsh screen before going into windows.. its just black.. but i hear the fan running. i finally get back into windows and i run a sfc/scannow and restart.. and ever since i havent been able to boot back up. I ordered a new power adapter and just got that today and hooked it up but still nothing. Display still works because theres a button on the side to switch to HDMI.. screen lights up when pressed.Is my motherboard fried? It seems odd to me that it would still boot up after messing with the power button.. turning off and back on. I can hear the fan. Im stumped.... any help would be appreciated. Thanks