Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I absolutely agree. I've used Rollback for quite some time until recently that it was noted as incompatable with Windows 10 until January 2016 at which time I will reinstall it. As far as razorsedge comment about it corrupting sectors on the HDD, possible? yes but highly unlikely unless the uninstall went bad.

You know, these all in ones (I have one too .... Lenovo) are very hardware sensitive, before making any hardware changes you need to make sure that the new hardware is compatible with your make and model, these manufacturers are trying to make it so that you can only replace hardware with their stuff, especially in the case of your mobo. Also when replacing ram and I am sure you know this already and it looks as though you did, never mix manufacturers, make sure all ram is made by the same company.

Acer, while they are a good solid manufacturer also makes it hard sometimes to work on their stuff, I've worked on a few and have found they are not always cooperative and can be aggravating at times.

Have you tried bringing everything, including the OS back to it's factory settings?
Well i just ordered 4gb kit from Crucial.. it says its for zs600.... although it wont be an upgrade cuz it came with 6gb memory. Im not even sure how to wipe a pc.. ive always just formatted the c drive when installing windows. I have the acer recovery disks for my pc but i dont see how thats gonna do any good seeing how i cant even get them to start