Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    383 Thread(s)

Sex:

Magnum Full System manual Install Icon pack

MAGNUM
    Full System Icon Pack

The First of 2 full system packs I have finished.

This pack is a dark slick full system icon pack including application icons, a full system pack and some other themes extras such as a 7zip and Winrar theme.

This version is the same icons as the ipacks except not in installers they are the icons and png formats of the icons.

Some applications included in this pack

Adobe Applications
    Audio Icons
    Video Icons
    Media Players
    Audio Players
    Gif Annimators
    Downloaders
    System Tweaking Tools
    Graphics Editing Tools
    Media Editing Tools
    Notepads
    PDF Readers
    and many many more..

The extras set has the themes for Winrar, 7zip ( which requires 7zip theme manager to use you can get that here http://www.7ztm.de/ ) also includes a toolbar theme for IDM

I have uploaded the pack except for the extras off site as they are too large and the Virtual Customs server will not allow them to be uploaded to the site. I have uploaded them to 4shared as 4shared is free and never takes down your uploads but it does require you to do a one time sign up for a free account to be able to download anything from the site. This is not my doing this is a requirement of 4shared if you do not sign up at 4shared to try and download you will just be downloading their uploader and downloader exe that all download sites offer and not the pack I have uploaded. Mediafire does not allow exe files to be uploaded and does not offer long term storage on free accounts anymore.

Magnum iPacks Download

Magnum Extras 7Zip Theme, Winrar Theme and IDM Toolbar Download

IPacks installers for this pack for Windows 7 ONLY can be found here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70311-Magnum-Full-System-iPack?p=308678#post308678
    Attached Images   
    Attached Files

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    146 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by razorsedge View Post
    yep bud I totally agree I used to do it all manually to my man cause I was afraid to have apps mess up my system

I also see that ipacks can do a full install of a theme too so I am going to be checking that out today as well see how that works just set up all themes with an icpack and run it then sit back and have a coffee while it installs ohhhhh yaaaaaaaa

4shared is a fine site I think sure you need to sign up but if it keeps everything forever and I only have to sign in my account once every 6 mths to keep it alive thats so easy what more could u ask for

hey bud as the Nude Dude said I have it at the bottom of my post as well you need to have a free account there so just make a free account then you can download whenever you want
    Would it be possible to move all of the download links and archives hosted on Virtual Customs to just your 4shared account to pair down server costs? Just an idea, I know how you could easily redirect all the downloads hosted on site to 4shared without changing the thread at all. I was just wondering about how much storage you can have and how other people might feel about that, personally I feel like the 60s wait time is a bit long but overall it sounds like a good site to upload to. I know that would be a big deal and also you might lose that "embedded attachment" look of the site's downloads.

Elite

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Shemhamforash he separated out the various files so they could be host here instead of 4shared. you know most peeps don't like to sign-up for something unless they really have no other choice, so hosting here makes more sense.

The Sci-Fighter

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    383 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    Would it be possible to move all of the download links and archives hosted on Virtual Customs to just your 4shared account to pair down server costs? Just an idea, I know how you could easily redirect all the downloads hosted on site to 4shared without changing the thread at all. I was just wondering about how much storage you can have and how other people might feel about that, personally I feel like the 60s wait time is a bit long but overall it sounds like a good site to upload to. I know that would be a big deal and also you might lose that "embedded attachment" look of the site's downloads.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nude Dude View Post
    Shemhamforash he separated out the various files so they could be host here instead of 4shared. you know most peeps don't like to sign-up for something unless they really have no other choice, so hosting here makes more sense.
    The ones I have hosted on VC are the small ipacks now I had 2 versions for each at first a silent and non silent install versions because the ipack builder offers both. I saw no need really for the silent install versions so I just took them out I did not want to make the post at first with 10 different download links to confuse people so I had packed the silent install versions and regular install versions in the same folder but doing that they then became to big together to host on VC, so by just killing off the silents I could have smaller files and less links to host here.

As The Nude Dude says people complain to me when I host at 4shared it's just sometimes I have no choice as in the manual install pack here I have no choice but to host off site as it is very large with all the icons and png files. When I do an icon pack " I do an icon pack baby " I go all out and do everything and they can become very very big

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    173 Thread(s)

Fantastic bro.........WoW hard work pays off.........

The Sci-Fighter

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    383 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by peter.pan View Post
    Fantastic bro.........WoW hard work pays off.........
    Why thank you my man I am glad you like them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Great iconpack

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information