Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    386 Thread(s)

Sex:

Magnum Full System manual Install Icon pack

MAGNUM
    Full System Icon Pack

The First of 2 full system packs I have finished.

This pack is a dark slick full system icon pack including application icons, a full system pack and some other themes extras such as a 7zip and Winrar theme.

This version is the same icons as the ipacks except not in installers they are the icons and png formats of the icons.

Some applications included in this pack

Adobe Applications
    Audio Icons
    Video Icons
    Media Players
    Audio Players
    Gif Annimators
    Downloaders
    System Tweaking Tools
    Graphics Editing Tools
    Media Editing Tools
    Notepads
    PDF Readers
    and many many more..

The extras set has the themes for Winrar, 7zip ( which requires 7zip theme manager to use you can get that here http://www.7ztm.de/ ) also includes a toolbar theme for IDM

I have uploaded the pack except for the extras off site as they are too large and the Virtual Customs server will not allow them to be uploaded to the site. I have uploaded them to 4shared as 4shared is free and never takes down your uploads but it does require you to do a one time sign up for a free account to be able to download anything from the site. This is not my doing this is a requirement of 4shared if you do not sign up at 4shared to try and download you will just be downloading their uploader and downloader exe that all download sites offer and not the pack I have uploaded. Mediafire does not allow exe files to be uploaded and does not offer long term storage on free accounts anymore.

Magnum iPacks Download

Magnum Extras 7Zip Theme, Winrar Theme and IDM Toolbar Download

IPacks installers for this pack for Windows 7 ONLY can be found here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70311-Magnum-Full-System-iPack?p=308678#post308678
    Attached Images   
    Attached Files

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    148 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by razorsedge View Post
    , those icons look real good bud
    bud I know what you mean icon packs are the worst so tedious and time consuming it's hard to plug through them all. If you need anything else from me let me know. I will be posting that new icon pack shortly as well so there might be some things in there you want also so don't rush too much. I spent a long dam time on this last icon pack I hope for it to be the last one I have to do. Shoot who am I kidding I always say that then end up doing another down the road This time I think though this pack should be the keeper
    Well you are right for sure. I'm nearly finished updating all my cursor packs as well; to stop the missing cursors each pack has around 40 cursors. So many icons to hunt down though, I find one missing have to figure out where it might be and add one, repeat. My first go-around I used the OS' scaling capabilities , luckily I found that the Axialis icon app is really good at scaling down png images, even with PS they became blurry.

I use a combination of a KDE icon pack and now your Magnum icons to fill in the gaps of what icons are available between the icons created for Windows and the icons that the linux desktop environments use. There are many icons, mainly the system navigation icons that can't be found in Windows packs, which makes sense because of the many differences. I'll be honest the reason I use the KDE icons is because of a lack of skill on my part for creating icons or designs using PS. I have recolored them to match yours and GRiM's various packs, but they're not a great match stylistically because they are more of a flat style icon. I've put a lot of time into my packs but it's worth it, because I have never seen an icon pack for Linux that I really like. I'm not a fan of material design or flat style icons.

I know you're busy with your projects plus you use Windows 7, even still I will attach the icons I use in combination with yours and the icons like HUD Machine in case you might be interested in making some. The original KDE pack itself was massive, but I found through trial and error and for using them for around a year these are the ones you need for sure. In my packs there are duplicate icons with the same name because of applications specifying different icon names to do the same task. What I uploaded here was slimmed down to what should be each unique icon. You will see that most of them could be quite basic One of the things I found on Windows was that your Magnum icon pack due to it's dark style seemed to work with any theme ... Maybe there could be a style that would not have to be recolored for every pack.
    Attached Files

The Sci-Fighter

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    386 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    Well you are right for sure. I'm nearly finished updating all my cursor packs as well; to stop the missing cursors each pack has around 40 cursors. So many icons to hunt down though, I find one missing have to figure out where it might be and add one, repeat. My first go-around I used the OS' scaling capabilities , luckily I found that the Axialis icon app is really good at scaling down png images, even with PS they became blurry.

I use a combination of a KDE icon pack and now your Magnum icons to fill in the gaps of what icons are available between the icons created for Windows and the icons that the linux desktop environments use. There are many icons, mainly the system navigation icons that can't be found in Windows packs, which makes sense because of the many differences. I'll be honest the reason I use the KDE icons is because of a lack of skill on my part for creating icons or designs using PS. I have recolored them to match yours and GRiM's various packs, but they're not a great match stylistically because they are more of a flat style icon. I've put a lot of time into my packs but it's worth it, because I have never seen an icon pack for Linux that I really like. I'm not a fan of material design or flat style icons.

I know you're busy with your projects plus you use Windows 7, even still I will attach the icons I use in combination with yours and the icons like HUD Machine in case you might be interested in making some. The original KDE pack itself was massive, but I found through trial and error and for using them for around a year these are the ones you need for sure. In my packs there are duplicate icons with the same name because of applications specifying different icon names to do the same task. What I uploaded here was slimmed down to what should be each unique icon. You will see that most of them could be quite basic One of the things I found on Windows was that your Magnum icon pack due to it's dark style seemed to work with any theme ... Maybe there could be a style that would not have to be recolored for every pack.
    Hey bud

Ok man I am grabbing that pack and check out if I can do some stuff for ya to help out see whats needs to be done so you can have a full pack that you really like

As you were saying there about the icons being dark so you don't have to make a new pack for every different color theme oh HELL YES my man . I try and make the packs as neutral as I can now so they can be used pretty much with any theme. One thing I hate more then making full icon packs is having to go back and recolor them all for different themes

Neutral is the way to go

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information