Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
Well you are right for sure. I'm nearly finished updating all my cursor packs as well; to stop the missing cursors each pack has around 40 cursors. So many icons to hunt down though, I find one missing have to figure out where it might be and add one, repeat. My first go-around I used the OS' scaling capabilities , luckily I found that the Axialis icon app is really good at scaling down png images, even with PS they became blurry.

I use a combination of a KDE icon pack and now your Magnum icons to fill in the gaps of what icons are available between the icons created for Windows and the icons that the linux desktop environments use. There are many icons, mainly the system navigation icons that can't be found in Windows packs, which makes sense because of the many differences. I'll be honest the reason I use the KDE icons is because of a lack of skill on my part for creating icons or designs using PS. I have recolored them to match yours and GRiM's various packs, but they're not a great match stylistically because they are more of a flat style icon. I've put a lot of time into my packs but it's worth it, because I have never seen an icon pack for Linux that I really like. I'm not a fan of material design or flat style icons.

I know you're busy with your projects plus you use Windows 7, even still I will attach the icons I use in combination with yours and the icons like HUD Machine in case you might be interested in making some. The original KDE pack itself was massive, but I found through trial and error and for using them for around a year these are the ones you need for sure. In my packs there are duplicate icons with the same name because of applications specifying different icon names to do the same task. What I uploaded here was slimmed down to what should be each unique icon. You will see that most of them could be quite basic One of the things I found on Windows was that your Magnum icon pack due to it's dark style seemed to work with any theme ... Maybe there could be a style that would not have to be recolored for every pack.
Hey bud

Ok man I am grabbing that pack and check out if I can do some stuff for ya to help out see whats needs to be done so you can have a full pack that you really like

As you were saying there about the icons being dark so you don't have to make a new pack for every different color theme oh HELL YES my man . I try and make the packs as neutral as I can now so they can be used pretty much with any theme. One thing I hate more then making full icon packs is having to go back and recolor them all for different themes

Neutral is the way to go