Thread: UNITY 2016 - RTM & November Update! Share

Theme Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sex:

Package Favorite UNITY 2016 - November & Anniversary UPDATES

UNITY 2016 is out! Check out all the goodies!

Here is the Windows 10 theme....

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by neiio; 08-06-2016 at 04:57 AM. Reason: updated
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I have a question, is the firefox version for use with the firefox browser or is it for some form of firefox os feature?

“A book is a mirror; if an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to peer out.” ― E.M. Forster

For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page http://darkwater409.deviantart.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    146 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    I have a question, is the firefox version for use with the firefox browser or is it for some form of firefox os feature?
    Seems to me these themes are the same. Tried the regular theme and Firefox theme version to compare using a fresh install of Firefox. Looking at the comments on DA, others say the same thing.

I did notice 1 thing that Firefox theme I can't see any changes, do I need additional extension or plugins to see effect of theme on firefox.

I also noticed this; it's not just you. The Firefox StartisBack theme doesn't do anything, and using the normal StartisBack theme breaks a few things about Firefox.
    Great Theme! Wouldn't the "Firefox Version" be the real version? since is the same than the older but with a fix?

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thank you very much neiio! That could mean that this time i can manage it to work. THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING!! 6oclock in the morning here. I'm gonna give it a shot. Third party's first and install theme if i am correct? Wish me luck and a AWESOME PC as well Let you know if it worked this time. Can't wait so I'm off! Thanks again PEACE♡

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Can someone with proper permission please provide me with some UNITY 2016 timedate.cpl files to use with this theme. I already have the old timedate clocks thanks to Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 but I still need the timedate.cpl files designed to match this theme. I would be very grateful if someone could provide some for me.

“A book is a mirror; if an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to peer out.” ― E.M. Forster

For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page http://darkwater409.deviantart.com/

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Hi Neiio and other creative people!

I Think i mixed up a very little bit of all of your themes and got the job done! I call it Neiio's DASHNITY2016BYANOOBPROJECT haha. I am very happy with the result myself after hours and hours of clicking and not really know what the ^@#! i was doing to be honest but take a look :

It is waaaayy better than it was before and i want to thank you for that!! I am delighted with the amazing art and result

Only thing i cant get right are the drive icons and the taskbar icons. Taskbar icons i just keep them the way they are. To difficult for me to get them right. But do you maybe know what went wrong with my drive icons? And bu the way with all the ather icons like map icons etcetera.. Do i need a special Ipacks or whatever?

Thanks again for your help and for all the hard work you did put in to it!!

Looks good right?
    Last edited by steffenbrahoo; 02-20-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by steffenbrahoo View Post
    Hi Neiio and other creative people!

I Think i mixed up a very little bit of all of your themes and got the job done! I call it Neiio's DASHNITY2016BYANOOBPROJECT haha. I am very happy with the result myself after hours and hours of clicking and not really know what the ^@#! i was doing to be honest but take a look :

It is waaaayy better than it was before and i want to thank you for that!! I am delighted with the amazing art and result

Only thing i cant get right are the drive icons and the taskbar icons. Taskbar icons i just keep them the way they are. To difficult for me to get them right. But do you maybe know what went wrong with my drive icons? And bu the way with all the ather icons like map icons etcetera.. Do i need a special Ipacks or whatever?

Thanks again for your help and for all the hard work you did put in to it!!

Looks good right?
    It appears you don't have his iPack installed. I'll find the download link for it and update it into this post for ya.

---EDIT---

Found it, here ya go.

http://neiio.deviantart.com/art/UNIT...cons-583100955
    Last edited by Nimbi; 02-20-2016 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Found it, lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information