Threaded View

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:

Steam II Windows 10 TH2 Theme

It's been a few years in the making ...... A few years back gor17981 put a theme called Imperium that he could not or did not want to finish up for grabs, there was one other release of his Imperium theme released a few years ago which basically kept gor's entire theme intact, my release took a couple of years as I only worked on it in my spare time, while I kept most of the Imperium theme intact I have also made changes too, getting some inspiration from neiio's Steam theme. I tried to keep the end user in mind, keeping the theme easy to use and easy to see, I see so many themes created that do not keep the users eyes in mind, this theme will be easy on the eyes with 99.9% of the fonts in this theme being easily readable.

Virtual Customs I present to you ........

STEAM II Windows 10 TH2 Theme

Information
    Besides patching your system for third party themes there are a few other tools you must have to make this theme look as intended:

1.) OldNewExplorer
    2.) StartIsBack++ 1.2 or better
    3.) AeroGlass
    4.) Optional - iPack Builder 2.2 or better (Only if you'd like to install the system icons in the screenshot)

Credit for the base theme goes to gor17981

Vertex Symbolic iPack by neiio are the system icons used in the screenshots above and are also included with the download

Taskbar icons in the screenshot above are token light by neiio.

Cursors included with the theme are MB Metal Religion by
    ModBlackmoon ported to Windows 10 by Shemhamforash

The wallpaper is called Windows 10 Steam Edition by me is included with the theme.

WARNING
    DO NOT install this theme on any Windows 10 RTM or RS1 systems or any Windows 7 / 8 or 8.1 systems it WILL NOT WORK. I will take absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY for anyone bricking their systems by installing this theme on any other system other than the system it was designed for.

Anyone wishing to port this theme forward or backward may do so, so long as the theme design stays intact.
    The posting of this theme on other sites is prohibited without my express written consent.

Information
    Download file includes files for both UxStyler ( the normal copying of files to your C:\Windows\Themes\Resources folder if you are using a patcher like UxStyler)
    and
    The UxThemeSignatureBypass or Grim's method of installing which can be found here: https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...1511-AKA-10586

NOTE
    Update 3 includes fixes for some minor transparency issues on the start menu

Download:

Attached Files
    Last edited by Dark Knight; April 25th, 2016 at 04:56 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Thread Information