Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
OK, I managed to get a copy of VMWare Workstation 12 Pro and am trying to figure out how t make a virtual clone of my current os... but this thing is really starting to p*** me off. I cannot for the life of me figure this thing out! Last time I used VMWare it was all too simple, but these idiots changed it so much that I can't get it done. The only method I can find requires something called vConverter or sumat (im too peeved to remember the exact name) but that requires a friggin company name, phone, and friggin contact info! I'm not part of a company and im really getting peeved by this, I've been at this all friggin night. On top of that i tried to get friggin Windows 10 RS1 Insider Preview to activate in it and that would do so either! If someone can please help me get this thing to create a clone of my os and find an actual working oficial activation code for Windows 10 RS1 Home Insider Preview as well i'll be forever grateful, cuz this thing is about to throw me off the edge.

hahaha,I had similar problems...what I did was change to"VirtualBox" (more practicalto use)is only a tip since the last version is a bit complicated to use for my taste