Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Venom Green 10 Theme FOR TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 Only!!!! Share

Nicely Done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sex:

Venom Green 10 Theme FOR TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 Only!!!!

Venom Green + Aero Version Editeted by me
    I found this theme on internet, its very similiar mr grim toxic but little more matte color

its saying made by rbn4u ( I just fixed some things )

Venom Green.rar

Dont forgot to use SiB, OldNewExplorer, AeroGlass and Uxstyle or Uxtheme ^^

(tested on last version TH2 586.218. Sorry for everything if i did wrong was my 1st theme post ^^
    Last edited by nicely; 04-27-2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Ficed: Apply theme with automatic original Orb
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Nicely Done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    ooooookaaaayyyy.... one heckuva problem with control panel in this theme. I've never seen this kind of issue before and have no idea what could have caused it or even how to fix it. Here is a screenshot.

Lets hope someone here knows what went wrong and can fix this, .
    FiXed Control Panel for you, I had forgotten to fix that and automatic its gonna fix the left panel in PC Properties
    Last edited by nicely; 04-27-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Manchester United ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    62 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by nicely View Post
    Venom Green + Aero Version Editeted by me
    I found this theme on internet, its very similiar mr grim toxic but little more matte color,,,
    the main theme color is fantastic, and it is always better to create topics from 0 or at least modify it completely ... to avoid the problems of "Copyright".I had never seen this issue, this is more like the "theme Toxic" by MrGrim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    55 Thread(s)

Sex:
    FiXed Control Panel for you, I had forgotten to fix that and automatic its gonna fix the left panel in PC Properties

Awesome! Thanks! I gotta admit I'm really liking this theme. It even looks better than Toxic imo [no offense MrGRiM, ]. Now I just need to find some decent icons to use with it.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Nicely Done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks! I gotta admit I'm really liking this theme. It even looks better than Toxic imo [no offense MrGRiM, ]. Now I just need to find some decent icons to use with it.
    Recomend you Cryo64 Colossus 3G , Neon Green Blade or Hud Green from Mr Grim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    55 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Recomend you Cryo64 Colossus 3G , Neon Green Blade or Hud Green from Mr Grim

Thanks, I was actually planning to use HUd Green but I checked out the Toxic iPack to see what it looked like and wound up choosing it, .

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    253 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Guys ......

It looks to me that this theme was not ported properly, if it was ported at all, this is an old Windows 7 theme. Don't know where it came from or who made it but everytime I try to visit a site that "offers" it or to find out more about this theme, I get an "unsafe" or "malware infected" message pop up on my screen.

I say it wasn't ported properly because of the reasons I seen in the previous screens posted in this thread and I also downloaded the file from this thread an un-packaged it.....

First, @Darkwater , your side images are not showing because the shellstyle.dll images were not ported into the theme or should I say WSB, there is still a shell32.dll folder inside this package, that should not be on a Windows 10 TH2 theme.

Second, if you download the file and un-package it, it still includes an explorerframe.dll folder, this file is no longer needed on a Windows 10 theme, those images are directly input or ported into WSB, they are not called on anymore from a folder within the theme, neither are the shell32.dll folder files either.

IMO .... This is an old Windows 7 theme that was not ported properly or ported at all. Just judging from the sites that make it available, personally I would dump the file and this entire thread to avoid others from downloading and installing this theme, warn the member that uploaded it ( I see he/she is fairly new with only 25 posts) and monitor their future uploads for a while.

As for me, I'm not even going to take the time to try and install it to see what's wrong, it's not worth the heartache.

If you visit rbn4u's profile on DA ( http://rbn4u.deviantart.com/ ), This theme is not even listed, However there is a WMP skin to match this theme available. So I seriously question the validity of this file, because a search for it on DA does not even come up under ANYONE'S profile, and a Google search just leads you to infected websites.

If you ask me, it looks to me like Grim's Toxic red theme only recolored.

I thought you guys knew better than this

Just for future reference on Windows 10 TH2 themes that are ported PROPERLY, after unpackaged they will ......
    1.) No longer contain a shell32.dll folder
    2.) No longer contain an explorerframe.dll folder
    Those images are directly input into WSB for Windows 10 ports and new themes.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 04-27-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Visit My Deviant Art Page : http://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information