Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Venom Green 10 Theme FOR TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 Only!!!! Share

Nicely Done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sex:

Venom Green 10 Theme FOR TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 Only!!!!

Venom Green + Aero Version Editeted by me
    I found this theme on internet, its very similiar mr grim toxic but little more matte color

its saying made by rbn4u ( I just fixed some things )

Venom Green.rar

Dont forgot to use SiB, OldNewExplorer, AeroGlass and Uxstyle or Uxtheme ^^

(tested on last version TH2 586.218. Sorry for everything if i did wrong was my 1st theme post ^^
    Last edited by nicely; 04-27-2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Ficed: Apply theme with automatic original Orb
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    55 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Guys looks to me that is was not ported properly, if it was ported at all, this is an old Windows 7 theme. Don't know where it came from or who made it but everytime I try to visit a site that "offers" it or to find out more about this theme, I get an "unsafe" or "malware infected" message pop up on my screen.

I say it wasn't ported properly because of one of two reasons for the screen posted .....
    1.) @Darkwater , your side images are not showing because the shellstyle.dll images were not ported into the theme or should I say WSB, there is still a shell32.dll folder inside this package, that should not be on a Windows 10 TH2 theme..
    2.) if you download the file and un-package it, it still includes an explorer.exe file, this file is no longer needed on Windows 10 those images are directly input or ported into WSB they are not called on anymore from a folder within the theme, neither are the shell32.dll folder files either.

IMO .... This is an old Windows 7 theme that was not ported properly or ported at all. Just judging from the sites that make it available, personally I would dump the file and the entire thread, warn the member that uploaded it ( I see he/she is new with only 25 posts) and monitor their future uploads for a while.

As for me, I'm not even going to take the time to try and install it to see what's wrong, it's not worth the heartache.

I thought you guys knew better than this
    . The theme has been fixed. Nicely posted the fix needed to fix the side images and control panel not long after I posted the screenshots. And on that topic, it actually works flawlessly now.

As for your popups claiming malware infected or unsafe, if you're getting those upon clicking the download link then that's a false positive. There's no infected files of any kind in this theme.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    253 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    . The theme has been fixed. Nicely posted the fix needed to fix the side images and control panel not long after I posted the screenshots. And on that topic, it actually works flawlessly now.

As for your popups claiming malware infected or unsafe, if you're getting those upon clicking the download link then that's a false positive. There's no infected files of any kind in this theme.
    I never once said the theme itself was infected .......... the sites offering this theme ARE.

We have gone YEARS in this community without junk like this being posted, I hope I don't have to start scanning my downloads from here now.

And actually, the rule is, if the theme you are posting is not yours you MUST have the artists permission ....... period. If you can't get it, you don't post it.
    I just had this argument not long ago with the dweebs that like to steal content and call it theirs over at Ten Forums.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 04-27-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Visit My Deviant Art Page : http://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    55 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I never once said the theme itself was infected .......... the sites offering this theme ARE.

We have gone YEARS in this community without junk like this being posted, I hope I don't have to start scanning my downloads from here now.
    awww come one Dark Knight. Go easy on the guy, will ya. It's his first port. And if you ask me, it's damn good for a first port. I don't mean to upset ya, but you're sounding a bit harsh on him. So far the theme is great. The explorer.exe folder holds the start orbs, and despite the files being in folders that don't normally get used in Windows 10, these ones are still working flawlessly. If ya ask me I'd say he did a damn good job on this one. I'm actually really enjoying it to be honest. You think maybe you can go a bit easier on him? He even mentioned in the main post that it's his first theme. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but your comment sounded extremely harsh.
    Last edited by Nimbi; 04-27-2016 at 04:12 PM. Reason: fixed my grammer and punctuation, lol.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    253 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    awww come one Dark Knight. Go easy on the guy, will ya. It's his first port. And if you ask me, it's damn good for a first port. I don't mean to upset ya, but you're sounding a bit harsh on him. So far the theme is great. The explorer.exe folder holds the start orbs, and despite the files being in folders that don't normally get used in Windows 10, these ones are still working flawlessly. If ya ask me I'd say he did a damn good job on this one. I'm actually really enjoying it to be honest. You think maybe you can go a bit easier on him? He even mentioned in the main post that it's his first theme. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but your comment sounded extremely harsh.
    I don't mean to sound harsh , really, I don't BUT with that being said .......

For years we have all been held to a standard at Virtual Customs, without question, and it has worked. Virtual Customs is a themeing community unlike no other. Everything uploaded here can be trusted without question and none of us, let me repeat, NONE OF US, post anyone else's work without permission, especially when it comes to themes, we all look out for one another whether it be here at Virtual Customs or on other forums.

Understanding that this is his/her first post but they do have a 25 post count and have been a member here since 2013, so with that being said, they should already know the rule(s), not being able to understand or read English is not even an excuse, I visit other non English sites everyday with the help of a translator. The only reason I can see for not knowing the rules is unless for the past three years all they have been doing is coming and taking what is offered for free without bothering to read the rules and leaving. Besides if we let one member get away with it eventually everyone wants the same treatment and what we have thereafter is chaos.

I would never dream of posting someone else's theme work without their permission, and if I could not get it for whatever reason I would just refrain from posting it.

I know my tag shows that I have been a member here not much longer than nicely, don't let that fool you, I have been a member here MUCH, MUCH, longer than that, when Grim switched from the old site to this one I was forced to re-join because for whatever reason my ID did not transfer, and I say this because the rules have always been the same and have never changed.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 04-27-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Visit My Deviant Art Page : http://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Manchester United ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    62 Thread(s)

Sex:
    only the menu needs repair ... the rest everything looks great.

Nicely Done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by angel960 View Post
    only the menu needs repair ... the rest everything looks great.
    post print if u can let me see to fix

cuz here all ok for me. and try to download again cuz i alrdy made 5 fix today

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information