Thread: Tubecast for YouTube

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Tubecast for YouTube

I noticed this topic was still empty, so I figured I'd post one of my favorite apps so far.

I'm a fairly big fan of the Tubecast app in the Windows store. It's by far the best YouTube app available in my opinion. The layout is much better than any other YouTube app I've seen thus far. I'm also really enjoying the functions and features it has. The free version can cast a maximum of 20 casts to other devices [such as XBox 1, PS4, Smart TV, etc.]. The paid version [called Tubecast Pro] has an unlimited amount of casts. Although I personally never use the casts it is still much better than any other YouTube app I've ever seen.

I also enjoy the ability to pre-load videos through it to make them run easier if preferred. All-in-all, if anyone wants a good YouTube app, then I would definitely suggest Tubecast. It is by far one of the best YouTube apps available on the Windows Store.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Manchester United ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    62 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    I noticed this topic was still empty, so I figured I'd post one of my favorite apps so far.

I'm a fairly big fan of the Tubecast app in the Windows store. It's by far the best YouTube app available in my opinion. The layout is much better than any other YouTube app I've seen thus far. I'm also really enjoying the functions and features it has. The free version can cast a maximum of 20 casts to other devices [such as XBox 1, PS4, Smart TV, etc.]. The paid version [called Tubecast Pro] has an unlimited amount of casts. Although I personally never use the casts it is still much better than any other YouTube app I've ever seen.

I also enjoy the ability to pre-load videos through it to make them run easier if preferred. All-in-all, if anyone wants a good YouTube app, then I would definitely suggest Tubecast. It is by far one of the best YouTube apps available on the Windows Store.
    good app but now only use "Google Cast" or "Chrome Cast". Since almost never visited the store Window$.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by angel960 View Post
    good app but now only use "Google Cast" or "Chrome Cast". Since almost never visited the store Window$.
    Yeah, I've heard of those as well. I just figured I'd post one of my favorite Windows Store apps since that's what this thread was reserved for [and since it was still an empty thread, ]

Personally I really like Tubecast so I'm sticking with it.
    Last edited by Nimbi; May 24th, 2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo, lol

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Thread Information