Hi there

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been experimenting with themes in Windows 10 for a while, most from the gifted minds on this site. I'm completely sold on the dark themes with Aero Glass but more specifically the minimal yellow version of black10 by gw953, which was actually requested by another member. The effect is great, but I'm having a bit of trouble with text on a dark theme, as many will be aware.

Then I discovered Meld. Awesome! The mix of dark and light fixes my text issues completely, but I lose that 'punch' of the yellow on black. I went and got myself a copy of wsb thinking this is something I could easily fix myself by just copying the yellow sections from the Black10 theme over to Meld theme. How could I be so naive. By doing it this way I get an error after clicking save (which I ignored), and on testing I get all kinds of mayhem. I think you all know where this is heading...

If there is anybody in a particularly good mood who feels charitable enough to do this for me, basically merging the Requested Yellow explorer into the Meld theme, then I would be eternally grateful. I presume this request should be directed towards gw953 but this being my first post I am not quite sure how to do so or even if this is the right place to ask(?). If not I'm happy to move my request to the correct place.

Thank you for your time and for making this site such a great place to go for early experimenters like myself.