I started to dig in to custom Start menu aspect of Visual Style but it's harder than I thought. I use Win 7 Style Builder as regular user and already done some task with it. And I saw many custom-shape Start menu of themes in the internet, but some of them got quite tricky with size margin and content margin which I haven't yet to handle. I try used some msstyle as a base skin to test my selfmade start menu but failed coz I couldn't figure out the logic of margin numbers. When I set it low, the image looks stretched and shorter than it really is, when I fine turning the number to higher value, it suddenly dissappear and start menu display blank space instead of valid image.

This's the photoshop layout I made for my custom Start menu, but just couldn't get it right into a theme. Could some experienced user explain for me how you guys calculated dimensions of those input field in Win7 StyleBuilder? I mean when I create a layout in Photoshop with slides accurate to pixels. Based on those dimensions (unit pixel) of my photoshop file which I fully aware of, Can I calculate the rest of number in sizemargin and content margin for Win7 Style builder to work correctly? Thanks for reading and answering.

I saw a lot of anime theme and they did this task like nothing, all kind of crazy shape Start menu can happens within their theme, I still can't do just the one like above. Any help would be great.