Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing themes on Windows 10 Anniversary Update 1607 Build 14393.10 Redstone One Share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by MatG-DK View Post
    Strange, i just did a rollback from a restore point i made before installing any custom theme apps.
    Then i installed UltraUXThemePatcher as the only one..and now it works, strange?
    For now i think i don't need UxStyle, ThemeSignatureBypass or AeroGlass as they seems to mess my system up

But thanks for trying to help
    Ya, I've noticed that the ThemeSignatreBypass thing doesn't work on mine. It even breaks themes when using it alongside UxStyle. I don't really know why, though.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Hey,
    I've been trying to install theme for a while now. But I'm still having issues.
    I'm running W10 Anniversary version 1607 (OS Build 14393.105)

What I did :
    I installed UxStyle => UXThemePatcher => Reboot => ONE (ver 1.1.8.2) => StartIsBack++ (ver 1.3.3) => WinAeroTweaker.
    Then I copied the files contained into the Theme Folder of Shemhamforash's Special Edition Theme
    And then I applied the theme.
    It does applies, but I have a lot of missing parts. The folders and hard drive images are not updated, neither the start menu nor the control panel, Computer properties
    Like so :

I did a lot of rollback and reinstall but nothing changed. I also tried multiple theme, the icons never change. It's not only this specific theme that is not working for me.
    The only thing I never installed is the AeroGlass soft, because I can't manage to install it.
    Last edited by 2635599; 09-01-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    447 Thread(s)

Sex:
    MrPanda can you rollback to before you installed anything for patching your system? if so please do so and then i would suggest using dhjons all-in-one-installer, then copy shemhamforash's themes to your themes folder. personally right now i would avoid aeroglass till there is a stable version for 10 anniversary release. as for winaero tweaker there is also windows tweaker, each as some features the other doesn't. you can see the order i installed items for custom themes in post 560 here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...ows-10-Desktop

wiondows tweaker
    http://www.thewindowstweaker.com/
    Last edited by 2635599; 09-01-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    135 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanda View Post
    Hey,
    I've been trying to install theme for a while now. But I'm still having issues.
    I'm running W10 Anniversary version 1607 (OS Build 14393.105)

What I did :
    I installed UxStyle => UXThemePatcher => Reboot => ONE (ver 1.1.8.2) => StartIsBack++ (ver 1.3.3) => WinAeroTweaker.
    Then I copied the files contained into the Theme Folder of Shemhamforash's Special Edition Theme
    And then I applied the theme.
    It does applies, but I have a lot of missing parts. The folders and hard drive images are not updated, neither the start menu nor the control panel, Computer properties
    Like so :

I did a lot of rollback and reinstall but nothing changed. I also tried multiple theme, the icons never change. It's not only this specific theme that is not working for me.
    The only thing I never installed is the AeroGlass soft, because I can't manage to install it.
    Hi MrPanda it looks to me like you're just missing installing ONE and selecting the start menu from SiB++ settings. You should also install the fonts included with the theme and reapply your theme. As for AeroGlass, you can leave that not installed, what you'll see without it installed is the title bar caption text rendered incorrectly though. As for the drive icons, you need an iPack for that http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdispl...n-8-8-1-and-10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thank you 263559 I will try with the AIO. The only thing I have to do is to press install for ver 14393 and then patch with UXThemePatcher ?

And thank you too Shemhamforash, I fixed the startmenu problem, didn't know I had to select it by myself using SiB++.
    I'll check the iPacks available too, thanks.

How can I miss installing ONE ? I mean, I only have to press install... I checked everything you've checked and that's it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    135 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanda View Post
    Thank you 263559 I will try with the AIO. The only thing I have to do is to press install for ver 14393 and then patch with UXThemePatcher ?

And thank you too Shemhamforash, I fixed the startmenu problem, didn't know I had to select it by myself using SiB++.
    I'll check the iPacks available too, thanks.

How can I miss installing ONE ? I mean, I only have to press install... I checked everything you've checked and that's it.
    For ONE, check the download page for the latest version http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/1703...wexplorer-118/
    Uninstall the older version if you are using an older one, then reboot and install the latest version

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information