Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
Results 115 to 120 of 138

Thread: Installing themes on Windows 10 Anniversary Update 1607 Build 14393.10 Redstone One Share

  1. #115
    Nimbi is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Coolidge, AZ USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by yordanfy View Post
    Thanks for this thread and detailed instruction, Mr Grim....
    Just remember that there is now a windows 10 RS1 version of AeroGlass available at www.glass8.eu

    Alternatively MrGRiM has a unofficial installer somewhere on this site that includes all of the extras for AeroGlass as well, including a custom desktop context menu entree for it. I'll update that into this post for ya as soon as I find the thread for it.

    -EDIT-

    Ok, found it. Here's the thread for it http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...ight=AeroGlass
    Last edited by Nimbi; 01-11-2017 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Updated info










    'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau



    For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page Customs-n-Randomness

    Also feel free to check out my website at Customs & Randomness


    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #116
    2635599 is offline
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, United States
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,065
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    Just remember that there is now a windows 10 RS1 version of AeroGlass available at www.glass8.eu

    Alternatively MrGRiM has a unofficial installer somewhere on this site that includes all of the extras for AeroGlass as well, including a custom desktop context menu entree for it. I'll update that into this post for ya as soon as I find the thread for it.

    -EDIT-

    Ok, found it. Here's the thread for it http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...ight=AeroGlass
    actually a lot of us found the 1.4.5 version for 8.1 works for 1607 better. shem and i both noticed this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #117
    Nimbi is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Coolidge, AZ USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    actually a lot of us found the 1.4.5 version for 8.1 works for 1607 better. shem and i both noticed this.
    hmmm.... i'll probs have to test that one out then sometime, thanks. I'm currently using the RS1 version... Can you possibly tell me which parts of it actually work better in case it might be something I might personally find more useful than the RS1 version?










    'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau



    For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page Customs-n-Randomness

    Also feel free to check out my website at Customs & Randomness


    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #118
    Shemhamforash is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,790
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    147 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    hmmm.... i'll probs have to test that one out then sometime, thanks. I'm currently using the RS1 version... Can you possibly tell me which parts of it actually work better in case it might be something I might personally find more useful than the RS1 version?
    Basically on gsw953's themes that are supposed to be plain black and transparent, the frames come out as a light grey, and the inactive windows can be white for the later builds, same with Black Edition. I've tried changing values in regedit, Winaero Tweaker and the Aero Glass GUI without being able to get these themes to look right.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #119
    Nimbi is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Coolidge, AZ USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    Basically on gsw953's themes that are supposed to be plain black and transparent, the frames come out as a light grey, and the inactive windows can be white for the later builds, same with Black Edition. I've tried changing values in regedit, Winaero Tweaker and the Aero Glass GUI without being able to get these themes to look right.
    hmmm... ok.. i'll give it a go. pesonally ive always got the windows to show properly with this one, but I may be mistaking something. But I'll test this to see if it turns out better for me.. thanks for the info.

    [Mind I'm actually using one of gsw's theme's so if I'm reading this wrong I'm probs gonna have to switch back ]










    'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau



    For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page Customs-n-Randomness

    Also feel free to check out my website at Customs & Randomness


    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #120
    Shemhamforash is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,790
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    147 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    hmmm... ok.. i'll give it a go. pesonally ive always got the windows to show properly with this one, but I may be mistaking something. But I'll test this to see if it turns out better for me.. thanks for the info.

    [Mind I'm actually using one of gsw's theme's so if I'm reading this wrong I'm probs gonna have to switch back ]
    There is also this issue



    http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...l=1#post320469
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote


 
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •