Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
Hello Mr Grim great stuff I downloaded this one but haven't installed it yet, I have a question about some other stuff I do have installed and wasn't sure where to ask you about it. I have hud red and hud green installed on my other computer and I have also downloaded your hud red icon pack hud green icon pack and hud blue icon pack, my question is when I install the red icons they show perfectly, and then if I install the green icons, it seems to make the red ones go away. am I only able to have one of the color sets of hud icons installed at a time? any help you can give me would be appreciated or if you can point me to a thread that goes indepth about the icon packs you have and their installation that would work also. I love your icons they are great and was thinking about using the blue ones with this evolution theme if I can have more then one color of icons installed at a time. thanks in advance for your time and effort on your themes and help
Sorry Quasimodo I would love for a way to have Icons change with the themes but sadly that's not possible, currently the only way to change icons is by replacing the default icons in the system files, maybe one day someone will figure out a better solution but for now you can only use one pack at a time.