I was wondering if the default theme for browsing the site on mobile could either be removed or not be set as the default style of viewing the forum on mobile. I don't mind hitting "Request Desktop Site" but it does become necessary every time to do so when a new tab is opened when viewing the site on mobile. First of all, the site used to have problems being viewed on mobile and especially posting on mobile. But now since the forum has had some updates, ever since the VC Black themes were introduced, I have never experienced any of the problems using the full site on mobile that I used to. Mainly those problems were the page locking up when browsing or posting. I think with the increased stability that most people probably experience viewing on mobile now, it would be reasonable to set the default mobile skin the same as the default desktop skin. I'm interested as to whether or not this is possible, and also what other people's experiences are currently using the site on mobile.

Next, I have a feature request for a site add-on (only if it's free of course). Before the Oz Unity Australia forums were recently closed, they had an add-on that detected what OS you were posting from and added it to the post. It doesn't have to be every OS, but I was thinking a mini icon Mr GRiM could create for the area where the Skype and MSN icons are underneath the post count where you could hover over the icon and a pop up text would appear saying something along the lines of "Post made via Linux laptop" or even on the forum index something like, "Good evening Guest/Username, Virtual Customs has detected your Linux laptop"