Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible? Share

Elite

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    o.k. since you don't want images you might be better off seeing what rainmeter skins will allow for doing that.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    755 Thread(s)

You could do it as a Rainmeter skin and have it exactly the same

AlphaOmega
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    o.k. since you don't want images you might be better off seeing what rainmeter skins will allow for doing that.
    Thankyou.will give it ah shot.

AlphaOmega
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post

Ok.so i have been working on this for a couple of days now.I have it so it can look like my browser start page without the need of rainmeter or any software at all.just a few editing tricks.However,i only have one question left.and im not sure thats even possible....Is there a way to resize the hover effect when hovering over desktop icons? Ive noticed its just a square when hovering over an icon.I kind of wanted to be able to resize it to match the size of my new icons. It this something that needs to be edited in the theme visual style using resource hacker? Or is it possible at all?

Elite

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Ok.so i have been working on this for a couple of days now.I have it so it can look like my browser start page without the need of rainmeter or any software at all.just a few editing tricks.However,i only have one question left.and im not sure thats even possible....Is there a way to resize the hover effect when hovering over desktop icons? Ive noticed its just a square when hovering over an icon.I kind of wanted to be able to resize it to match the size of my new icons. It this something that needs to be edited in the theme visual style using resource hacker? Or is it possible at all?
    this is a question better answered by others. i honestly don't know. i suggest you post a scrennshot or two of what you have and give details about what you have done. it'll go a long way in helping others help you with this.

AlphaOmega
    ok.so this is what i did.

The icon that you see in the screenshot is not really an icon.It is a png of photoscape pasted on my wallpaper.
    I then made the original icon for photoscape transparent and removed the icon text.
    I then disabled "align icons to grid" so that i could move the transparent icon freely over the png with the same name (photscape) so that it would look like and act like a real icon.Only the real icon thats over the png is invisible.But by clicking it still opens up the url or etc...here is an example below in the screenie of what im talking about with the square hover effect.I just wanted to know if there was any way to resize that square to any dimensions,so that when i place it over the fake png icon,it would be the same size and act as if it were a real icon....i know,its messed up.I hope its doable..thanx

Attachment 75173

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information