Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible? Share

Elite

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    i don't know what other will think but i don't think it's messed up. personally i think it's pretty damn inventive.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

AlphaOmega
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    i don't know what other will think but i don't think it's messed up. personally i think it's pretty damn inventive.
    Thankyou for your comment Much appreciated.Im just trying to avoid installing any software to do this and at the same time knowing that if it can be done that i could make any image for the icon/png to match any theme i use.again,thankyou for the comment.

AlphaOmega
    or even if i could disable the hover effect all together.that would work too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    146 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    or even if i could disable the hover effect all together.that would work too.
    To delete the desktop hover and click images, remove the images or add completely transparent ones to the visual style using Windows Style Builder in the location Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem
    Tested using HUD Launch on Windows 7

AlphaOmega
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    To delete the desktop hover and click images, remove the images or add completely transparent ones to the visual style using Windows Style Builder in the location Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ListView > ListItem
    Tested using HUD Launch on Windows 7

ok.I have never used stylebuilder before.so im going to give it a try.I brought up the hud launch msstyle.but im not quite exactley sure what to delete or how to go about it.It seems the "remove propery" is greyed out or black under every thing i click on under "ListItem".I think i may not be clicking on the right thing maybe? Just a quick how to and what would be greatly appreciated.Thankyou for this.cant wait to try it once i figure it out.

Attachment 75176

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    146 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    ok.I have never used stylebuilder before.so im going to give it a try.I brought up the hud launch msstyle.but im not quite exactley sure what to delete or how to go about it.It seems the "remove propery" is greyed out or black under every thing i click on under "ListItem".I think i may not be clicking on the right thing maybe? Just a quick how to and what would be greatly appreciated.Thankyou for this.cant wait to try it once i figure it out.

Attachment 75176
    Sure, that version of WSB that you're using is outdated, you can still use it, but you might want to grab a copy of one of Mr GRiM's custom import scripts build here for updated class maps (it works fine on any Windows OS):

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70828-Custom-Class-Maps-and-Import-Scripts-for-Windows-10-TH2-RS1

What you can do is hit export on one of the list view images, open the image in PS, delete the image itself so it's just a transparent layer with no graphic, and save the image. Now import that transparent image for all of the tree sections under ListItem, enter testing mode and if everything is good than save your theme and replace it in \Resources\Themes and reapply your theme from the personalization pane.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information