... is it possible to make it be a normal Windows so my current Windows 10 theme (Tron [so much awesomeness]) applies to the Chrome window?

I love my theme more than I care about Chrome not having the same window decorations as all the other windows on my system, but I'd still like one of the main things I use all the time to get on with the rest, you know?

I remember on FreeBSD, I could have Chromium disable its own windowing subsystem and just let the window manager deal with it, and apparently, the same option once applied to Windows, too, and maybe I could build Chromium and have the button back, but I honestly don't feel like re-building Chromium every time there's a new release, not that it would be so catastrophic to only rebuild it once in a while, or when there's a big security problem, and essentially treat it the oldschool way, when system administrators didn't let big corporations push software onto their nodes just like that, but I don't even know how to build software on Windows... Like, I can get around in C, and I can essentially do simple things in C like manipulate strings, but if you ask me whether to use a variable or a pointer, I'm like "Uhhh, i dunno...?" and I never did anything *cool* with it, either. I have no idea what all the compiler options are for... I can configure all 1633 lines of Sendmail, though... that counts, right?

No but yeah, is there a way to disable that? Someone mentioned that it was just a trick in the theme manifest, just redirect it to null resources or something?

Please...? Anyone?