Quote Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
Im just saying to my knowledge i dont know of any way.. not that is is impossible. Ask one of the themers here and see what they say
...fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
personally i don't use the navigation pane, and in my book with as much stuff as there is in the nav pane a image would be TOOOO distracting. there is plenty you can do to make this theme pop without customizing the nav pane. on that note this thread will remain where it is in the hopes that you will continue with this theme. on another note i took another look at your above image and personally i'd use the level of transparency on that startmenu for both the main windows explorer window and the navigation.
Actually I only wanted an image to fix the excessive transparency...my vision looked kinda like this:

Quote Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
I dont even know how he got the nav pane to be transparent like that. I agree though.. went this far with it.. might as well finish. Someone else would prolly turn it into something totally different
It's pretty simple, actually: Just use Black Glass Enhanced and WinaeroGlass at the same time. Problem is, it can't be a really dark colour, as that produces near-100% transparency, with no blur.

Anywaves, this encouragement from you guys really means a lot to me. Maybe I can still make something satisfactory of this...