Hybrid View

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)

Sex:

help pls

my background in my fav theme is black i really want to have it kinda grey as black is to black if you know what i mean i messaged the maker of the theme here but didnt get a reply so i think i have to do it myself but got NO IDEA how to do that,
    so is there some one who can do it for me or exactly explain how to do it and with what?

pic of what i mean:

ty in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    167 Thread(s)

Sex:
    You will need a licensed copy of Windows Style Builder to change the colors.

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)

Sex:
    After some googling i have found that out. but should i really buy something for only change a color?

so thats why my question here if some one could do it for me....... or away i dont have to purchase a prog for just changing one time a color.

but thank you for the reply

update: ok i dl a cracked version and tried to do it with a tutorial, in the test it looked fine so i saved it (it compiled succesfully) then i started the theme and get windows basic O_o
    so obviously i am an antitalent to theming and i miss something what i have to do..... pls is there some one so kind to change that color for me PLEASE?????
    Last edited by SwitchBlade; February 2nd, 2017 at 08:51 AM.

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by SwitchBlade View Post
    After some googling i have found that out. but should i really buy something for only change a color?

so thats why my question here if some one could do it for me....... or away i dont have to purchase a prog for just changing one time a color.

but thank you for the reply

update: ok i dl a cracked version and tried to do it with a tutorial, in the test it looked fine so i saved it (it compiled succesfully) then i started the theme and get windows basic O_o
    so obviously i am an antitalent to theming and i miss something what i have to do..... pls is there some one so kind to change that color for me PLEASE?????

this Topic can be closed a nice person helped me to show how to do it and its fixed

Thread Information