Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 8

Thread: Windows 10 menu selection color Share

  1. #1
    iorgu is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    GL
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:

    Windows 10 menu selection color

    Hello. I want to change a color on the default windows 10 theme.

    Does anyone know where this is in the builder?

    The color when you hover over a selection on a right click menu.

    I want that light blue changed to a light gray.

    Thanks!
    Attached Images     
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Agelyk is offline
    Manchester United ♥




    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Perú
    Age
    25
    Posts
    798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    -Lists, menu,s & tabs > menu (or context menu) > popupitem > FILLCOLOR

    This you also have to add in the immersive menus
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    iorgu is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    GL
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Thank you so much, Agelyk!

    The menu colors were part of the .png, as there was no "FILLCOLOR" on this theme i wanted to copy the menu style.

    So i went to my W7 theme, exported Menu_PopUpItemImage.png, Menu_PopUpSubMenuImage.png, Menu_PopUpCheckBackgroundImage and a few others i found relevant and imported them all in the corresponding locations of the W10 theme.

    The menu now looks as i wanted!

    Thanks again!
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Agelyk is offline
    Manchester United ♥




    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Perú
    Age
    25
    Posts
    798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by iorgu View Post
    Thank you so much, Agelyk!

    The menu colors were part of the .png, as there was no "FILLCOLOR" on this theme i wanted to copy the menu style.

    So i went to my W7 theme, exported Menu_PopUpItemImage.png, Menu_PopUpSubMenuImage.png, Menu_PopUpCheckBackgroundImage and a few others i found relevant and imported them all in the corresponding locations of the W10 theme.

    The menu now looks as i wanted!

    Thanks again!
    YW but, for the next time if u see that it is a "simple" highlighted color, delete the image (property imagefile) and change in BGTYPE from IMAGEFILE to BORDERFILL so that the FILLCOLOR property can be applied.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    iorgu is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    GL
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Agelyk View Post
    YW but, for the next time if u see that it is a "simple" highlighted color, delete the image (property imagefile) and change in BGTYPE from IMAGEFILE to BORDERFILL so that the FILLCOLOR property can be applied.
    You mean going from this to this?

    If so, i had no luck. The menu in the end doesn't look right. I think it needs that picture to look right when you have the mouse over a selection.
    Attached Images    
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Agelyk is offline
    Manchester United ♥




    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Perú
    Age
    25
    Posts
    798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by iorgu View Post
    You mean going from this to this?

    If so, i had no luck. The menu in the end doesn't look right. I think it needs that picture to look right when you have the mouse over a selection.
    I just wanted to tell you that you just have to change the "Hot" state and leave the menu properties (PopUpItem) intact.
    Sorry for not being so specific.
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Help Right click menu color bug
    By sonepaul in forum Theme Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:08 PM
  2. Selected menu item color?
    By zefs in forum Buttons, boxes and controls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 01:40 PM
  3. Menu color
    By osman_2626 in forum Lists, menus and tabs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 06:17 PM
  4. Selection disabled image / color?
    By failure13 in forum Windows and caption buttons
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 07:09 AM
  5. List item selection color help
    By hyuu in forum Lists, menus and tabs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 06:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •