Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 18 of 19

Thread: Theme by Innuendo ( Yoda San ) Share

  1. #1
    innuendo is offline
    VC Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:

    Smile Theme by Innuendo ( Yoda San )




    Hi all

    I wanted to share my first public theme under win 10

    I couldn't thank so much my friend gsw953 to have accepted with such kindness to do the startisback skinning part to get most of people enjoying it and as I'm not as skilled as he is !

    This theme is both compatible under Anniversary and Creator update but with aeroglass 1.5.3 , Anniversary update users will get the most since it wasn't updated atm for Creator update builds.

    PATCH FILES

    1607 users with UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview.exe
    1703 ( Creator update ) with https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/softwar...me.php?lang=en

    The archive includes :

    - misc icons for nav pane and drives ( as on the top screen on my rig)
    - tools ( moo0 transparent menu installer / win color to set the taskbar icons under AU with fine tune / OldnewExplorer to get rid of the native ribbon / Tbaricon blanker to make titlebar icons invisible but modern apps ( thanks to Niivu for the tip )
    AeroGUI tool provided too
    - the modded branding file ( basebrd.dll to use the theme branding ) for replacing the orignal one in C:\windows\branding\basebrd
    - the classic shell menu skin ( thanks to Juniper from Classic shell forums for helping me finalize it like I wanted to)
    - the qttabar skin

    IMPORTANT NOTES:

    - qttabbar users , the following is tricky to get the perfect tab transparency you have to set transparency using the native qttabbar feature .
    This is the only way I found to have perfect transparent or glass tabs without any other tool

    - You also need to get rid of the refresh & previous icons in adressbar with http://neiio.deviantart.com/art/Blank-It-631635180




    - general transparency

    AU won't have any issue with aeroglass - CU users ,I don't recommend you using aeroglass too buggy with so please get as recommended by gsw953 blend tool here :
    http://devrexster.deviantart.com/art...0-0-1-76090504

    - you also need to use this to get rid of previous & refresh icons in adressbar http://neiio.deviantart.com/art/Blank-It-631635180

    Other credits to:

    3am at WSB forums for his precious advices when I got stuck , Mr GRIM for his classes maps and his general work and help at a moment in this project .

    I'm also conscious there will be some fixes and I try to update them when founded .

    And thanks again to gsw953 !!

    Dark Minimal Glass.zip

    Dark Minimal Glass for Creator update and Startisback users here :

    http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...reators-Update
    Last edited by innuendo; 07-24-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #13
    Nimbi is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Coolidge, AZ USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,301
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo View Post



    Hi all

    I wanted to share my first public theme under win 10

    I couldn't thank so much my friend gsw953 to have accepted with such kindness to do the startisback skinning part to get most of people enjoying it and as I'm not as skilled as he is !

    This theme is both compatible under Anniversary and Creator update but with aeroglass 1.5.3 , Anniversary update users will get the most since it wasn't updated atm for Creator update builds.

    PATCH FILES

    1607 users with UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview.exe
    1703 ( Creator update ) with https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/softwar...me.php?lang=en

    The archive includes :

    - misc icons for nav pane and drives ( as on the top screen on my rig)
    - tools ( moo0 transparent menu installer / win color to set the taskbar icons under AU with fine tune / OldnewExplorer to get rid of the native ribbon / Tbaricon blanker to make titlebar icons invisible but modern apps ( thanks to Niivu for the tip )
    AeroGUI tool provided too
    - the modded branding file ( basebrd.dll to use the theme branding ) for replacing the orignal one in C:\windows\branding\basebrd
    - the classic shell menu skin ( thanks to Juniper from Classic shell forums for helping me finalize it like I wanted to)
    - the qttabar skin

    IMPORTANT NOTES:

    - qttabbar users , the following is tricky to get the perfect tab transparency you have to set transparency using the native qttabbar feature .
    This is the only way I found to have perfect transparent or glass tabs without any other tool

    - You also need to get rid of the refresh & previous icons in adressbar with http://neiio.deviantart.com/art/Blank-It-631635180




    - general transparency

    AU won't have any issue with aeroglass - CU users ,I don't recommend you using aeroglass too buggy with so please get as recommended by gsw953 blend tool here :
    http://devrexster.deviantart.com/art...0-0-1-76090504

    - you also need to use this to get rid of previous & refresh icons in adressbar http://neiio.deviantart.com/art/Blank-It-631635180

    Other credits to:

    3am at WSB forums for his precious advices when I got stuck , Mr GRIM for his classes maps and his general work and help at a moment in this project .

    I'm also conscious there will be some fixes and I try to update them when founded .

    And thanks again to gsw953 !!

    Dark Minimal Glass.zip

    Dark Minimal Glass for Creator update and Startisback users here :

    http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...reators-Update
    can you plz link the wallpapers used in the screenshots?










    'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau



    For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page Customs-n-Randomness

    Also feel free to check out my website at Customs & Randomness


    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #14
    innuendo is offline
    VC Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    can you plz link the wallpapers used in the screenshots?
    Here you are

    http://desktopwallpapers.org.ua/imag...g.ua_16313.jpg

    the second is similar to the one ( which has copyrights , send me mp if you interrested )

    http://korem.com/wp-content/uploads/Home_korem_geospatial-2.jpg
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #15
    Nimbi is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Coolidge, AZ USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,301
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
    Here you are

    http://desktopwallpapers.org.ua/imag...g.ua_16313.jpg

    the second is similar to the one ( which has copyrights , send me mp if you interrested )

    http://korem.com/wp-content/uploads/Home_korem_geospatial-2.jpg
    sweet! thanks.










    'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau



    For those interested, feel free to visit my DeviantArt page Customs-n-Randomness

    Also feel free to check out my website at Customs & Randomness


    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #16
    olivier93 is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    paris
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Boude yoda updated in 1703 unintentionally I find myself unable to instal a single theme yet pathe system with ultrauxthempatcher 3.2.2 and theme signature bypass and the only trick that installs is just the image of the theme and I can not Install uxstyle will have a solution thank you
    Last edited by Shemhamforash; 08-23-2017 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Please post in English
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #17
    innuendo is offline
    VC Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by olivier93 View Post
    Boude yoda updated in 1703 unintentionally I find myself unable to instal a single theme yet pathe system with ultrauxthempatcher 3.2.2 and theme signature bypass and the only trick that installs is just the image of the theme and I can not Install uxstyle will have a solution thank you
    did you had any custom theme installed before upgrading to creator update ? if so try rollback to anniversary build and unpatch files before ( you have if I remember well 30 days left to do that ) .
    don't try patch files with uxstyle under creator .
    with such major update , always switch before to windows default theme and unpatch files .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #18
    olivier93 is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    paris
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    No i have done a restore and all go in the same order aero glass walk but i still have a problem when i open windows for example c all the page is very transparent except the header that it remains white would you have a solution Thanks olivier
    Last edited by 2635599; 08-24-2017 at 03:36 PM. Reason: translated to english
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2017, 07:00 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2017, 07:00 AM
  3. Change custom aero theme to basic theme (not classic)
    By AnonJohn in forum Theme Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 12:43 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 08:03 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 08:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •