Thread: Sci-World: Reavers EditionFull Icon Pack Share

The Sci-Fighter

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    386 Thread(s)

Sex:

Sci-World: Reavers EditionFull Icon Pack

Sci-World: Reavers edition Icon Pack, I spent eons it seems like on this pack only when to be done Most Wasted released his totally awesome Tech icon pack that just blew me away. So I looked at his awesome pack and loved so much of it that I replaced many of the icons in my own pack with his. Then started tweaking so many of my own icons over and over again till I finally got to the finished version of this pack.

So much credit goes to Most Wasted for his totally amazing Tech pack that can be found here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...highlight=tech of which many of the icons were included in this pack. Awesome job bud, enjoy the pack everyone

This is what is in the entire imageres.dll

Video, Audio and Image icons

7zip and Winrar themes 15 of each to choose from

7zip requires 7zip theme manager to apply icons you can get that here: http://www.7ztm.de/

Download

Apps Icons.7z

Sciworld Icon Pack.7z

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    hey razor i have a couple of questions. i was wonder if it's possible to get a set of the cubes with out any program lettering on them? i have the modded ipack in now, but would like to hand edit the drive icons and use the cubes. the second quest do you have a tut for editing my video thumbnail icons to look like the ones you have in your 4th image? thanks

The Sci-Fighter

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    386 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    hey razor i have a couple of questions. i was wonder if it's possible to get a set of the cubes with out any program lettering on them? i have the modded ipack in now, but would like to hand edit the drive icons and use the cubes. the second quest do you have a tut for editing my video thumbnail icons to look like the ones you have in your 4th image? thanks
    Hey bud

For the cube icons just unpack any of the Winrar themes for the ones you want they have the same cubes as the 7zip ones, the Winrar themes don't have any text on the icons so you would be able to edit them for drive icons as you like. But I will upload the blank cubes in just a bit anyways for you as well, I just have to run out for a few errands so I will up them when I get back in an hour or so.

For the video file icons I have them in with the installer pack they are in potplayer res file also in the manual pack in the potplayer folder as that is my video player of choice, so thats the app I have my video files associated to. To change them for yourself or anyone else find what player you have your video files assoicated to, there is so many players people use so I won't try and guess what one you're using . Go into the folder for the player in program files find the exe or icon dll the player uses and replace the icons in there with the ones I did using restorator. If you're using windows media player for your player I actually would have to go back and look at what dll it is that those icons are in I have not used windows media player in ages

I do have a vid tut for how to edit icons and extras and such here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...video-tutorial

there is also a like text version of the tut in the same section

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    cool all around and thank you.

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    second time i commented without saying how good this look. i have them with grim's windows black v3 theme and all is flawless.
    Last edited by 2635599; 10-03-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    148 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Nice looking icons guys. Working on the Linux port now, I'll share them here and in my thread when they're finished.

Edit: Razorsedge could I trouble you to make a Ubuntu MATE icon for all the packs? I'd really appreciate it https://ubuntu-mate.org/gallery/Artwork/design-guide/Wheel_tag_coloured.png
    Last edited by Shemhamforash; 10-03-2017 at 06:47 PM.

The Sci-Fighter

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    386 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2635599 View Post
    second time i commented without saying how good this look. i have theme with grim's windows black v3 theme and all is flawless.
    Hey bud sorry about yesterday here is the pack of non-text cubes if you still need them. I had a bud bring me a Win 10 Laptop he was having issues with that had work on it he needed right away that I had to fix for him. Took me most of the night to get it done so I did not get a chance to get back and up the cubes.

Glad the tuts helped and happy to see you like the pack, if you need anything else let me know
    Attached Files

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information