Hello,

Couldn't find my previous page on the custom build I'm working on so made a new one, . I'm likely going to get this one sooner rather than later, . Depending on 'prices' dad said he's going to try to get this but we're going to look at a computer shop first to see if they have anything better at a better price. Here's my updated build. Prices changed and some were Amazon Prime deals [I don't have Amazon Prime], so I swapped em out. Going for ethernet to lower the price and I'll likely move my router into my room to lessen the cord length requirement.

Here's the updated build, :

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Nimbi/saved/t3GK8d

Ideas are always welcome. I removed the O.S. [again, ] because I have a digital license on my MS account of which I can use to activate Windows with through my current USB installer.

I 'would' use one of the custom ones from TeamOS but I've tried making USB installers of theirs and I can't make a working one due to the way they package them [I'm simply not skilled enough and even rufus friggin failed, so I'm tired of trying, ].

But it's more likely I'll get this one since prebuilt will make it more expensive to maintain in the long run. We'll still have to see what deals the computer shop has first, though. But yeah, ideas and input are welcome, I can't go any higher in price otherwise I'll be fucked six ways from sundown, . I'll be using my Smart TV as the monitor [I hope this thing supports HDMI, ]. I removed the wifi card due to 'prices', . For now this seems to fit my requirements. The DVD drive is required for me, but I don't know if it will actually fit the case [it doesn't raise any compatibility flags so 'maybe', ].

But, yeah, what do you guys think?