Thread: Ultra UXTheme Patcher v3.3

Threaded View

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:

Ultra UXTheme Patcher v3.3

Windows 7/8 , 8.1 and 10 Insider preview
    Ultra UXTheme Patcher version 3.3 updated 3.10.2017
    Supported for 32 Bit-System and 64 Bit-System
    Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8 Windows 8.1
    Windows® 10 November Update (version 1511)
    Windows® 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607)
    Windows® 10 Creators Update (version 1703)
    Windows® 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709)

Windows 10 TH2 1511 (10.0.10586) is not supported!
    Problem - Patcher is patching, but after a reboot nothing is modified
    UXThemePatcher does not work even if my Windows Version is supported. How do I fix it?
    In rare cases after the Windows 10 Creators Update, the patcher is not able to take ownership of the necessary files in c:\windows\system32 (uxtheme.dll, UXInit.dll, themeui.dll). Only solution today: Sign in as Administrator, take ownership to the 3 files and grant full authorization, reboot and afterwards use the patcher again as Administrator. The modification should work now.

Problem - After patching on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, some Administration Tools or PDF viewer within Edge do not start anymore
    Some Tools like device manager, management console or PDF viewer within Edge do not open after patcher is installed. How do I fix it?
    There is no bugfix available yet, only an uninstallation of UltraUXThemePatcher will solve this issue.

Problem - After uninstalling the monitor remains black after restart
    Every time I try to uninstall your application the monitor remains black after the restart. How can I fix this?
    Fast Startup/FastBoot is the problem. 1) disable Fast Startup, 2) shut down (do not restart), 3) boot up, 4) uninstall UltraUxThemePatcher! For more information have a look at detailed tutorial https://www.tenforums.com/customizat...ws-8-10-a.html. Is this too late, only a repair installation (inplace upgrade) or a complete new installation helps.

Problem - Completely undo changes
    I want to completely undo the changes done through the application. How do I do it best?
    First, always a standard Windows theme should be set, otherwise it may cause problems when booting (see problem 2). Thereafter, the application should simply be removed through software -> uninstall. All backups will be restored so the original files are back!

Problem - Display errors in the taskbar after update to Windows 8.1.
    After upgrading to Windows 8.1, there are display errors when right clicking on the applications in the taskbar. How can I fix this?
    Themes of Windows 8 are not compatible with Windows 8.1. Therefore, please contact the developer of the theme, I can not help you here!

Problem - SFC.exe finds modified system files
    After check with system file checker modified systems files are found. Why is that the case?

UltraUXThemePatcher works that way! It modifies your system files to make 3rd party themes available. If you do not wnat this, you can not use my application, sorry!
    Attached Files

Thread Information