Hey bud

Totally understand and respect your decision with this. I myself have stepped back to do other things also, so I can totally understand. I knew way back when I first saw you on this site you would be a huge benefit to VC with your liking of Linux and Windows systems.

I have watched as you have done massive amounts of work for the site in all areas and how you're respected here by all members and sys ops of the site. Not to mention being a fellow Canadian of course . We all have different likes and hobbies and at times need to step away to put more time into one or the other.

Best wishes to you in your world of Guitars as a rocker and Drummer myself that is something I can totally relate to. Hope you will find time to come back on the forums here and there and maybe find your way back again for more customization in the future. When it comes to computer customization it can get over whelming at times, we step away but somehow always find our way back

Hope to see ya around and back from time to time in the future cause you never know what it holds