Hey all, I wanted to let you know I'm planning on not coming online for some time. Allow me to explain why. Well for one, I spent a huge investment of time and effort making my customization imports to the point where they're extremely comfortable to use (if I do say so myself). And I don't often notice anything I would change to improve them while they're in use. This wasn't always the case, I constantly found ways to improve projects I had uploaded. Some of the ideas on how to improve things came from other people, and sometimes the ideas came from using whatever it was and finding how to make things better myself. A lot of grinding and using image editors as tools was what developing my uploaded projects up to this point was all about.

I want to feel as engaged with something else in my life as I felt with these themes. Not only that but I need to further develop my identity and reconnect with other things I enjoy to do with my time. Not many people may know this about me but I like guitars, have a nice guitar, nice pedals and I just ordered a new 1W blackstar amp. The point is, desktop customization is time consuming but the effort can make it worthwhile. Now that I'm happy with all my projects I uploaded, I want to do something else.

Another thing people may not know about me is that I have been a regular member of 3+ forum communities including this one over 8 or so years. One a forum utilized for buying/selling/trading guitar equipment and pedals, the other for music. This community is definitely the one I've put the most work into, and am the most proud of. Grim sacrifices a lot keeping the site online, not to mention his and Razorsedge's themes. I also want to say I would have never bothered with getting into DA or MT, nothing against those sites but they're not very interesting to me personally.

I hope you respect my decision on finding something new, and that it's not necessarily coinciding with the community itself.