Windows 10 iPack Theme Collection

I'm proud to share with you my collection of iPacks for Windows 10, which I have put considerable effort into testing, adding compatibility for Windows 10 and modifying the iPack UI.

Mr GRiM and Razorsedge deserve full credit for creating the icon designs. They were all imported by me from their 7tsp counterparts originally for Windows 7. Any recolors that weren't available on Windows 7 were done by me. These icon installers were made using iPack Builder v2.2, Restorator and PhotoShop.

Some of the older icon packs have been merged with the HUD icons so that there won't be many default icons to be seen with any of the packs. There are some limitations in iPacks, namely there will be missing icons in Control Panel and the icons in shell32 cannot be changed with iPack. In addition, I have included the File Explorer and Task Manager icons to be changed manually, since they can't be changed on newer versions of Windows.

All in all these are the best and most up to date icon packs for Windows I have ever released. When I switched to Windows 10, I decided to finish what I started with my iPacks and to update them for better compatibility on Windows 10. Everyone will be able to find a color they like, all the bases should be covered in that regard.

One last thing, please don't request me to port an icon pack that I haven't included, I chose these carefully and selected my own, or what ones I enjoy the most. Enjoy the icons.

Installation Walkthrough

1. Always make a restore point before installing any custom icon packs. Install an iPack with the default Windows icons.
  2. By installing any iPack included, you accept full responsibility for any damage including loss of data that may occur to your PC as a result.
  3. If installation of an iPack fails, try temporarily disabling any antivirus software installed on your PC.
  4. Uninstalling an iPack is accomplished by selecting its entry in the Control Panel's Programs and Features section, or by running Command Prompt as administrator and entering sfc/scannow.