Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 13 to 18 of 35

Thread: LOL W10 THEME (FALL CREATORS UPDATE 1709) Share

  1. #1
    Erin is offline
    Pro Designer


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    137 Thread(s)


    Sex:

    LOL W10 THEME (FALL CREATORS UPDATE 1709)



    L.O.L. (League of Legends)

    windows 10 theme for Creators update and Fall Creators update


    CREDIT

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Here we go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]















    DOWNLOAD


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Last edited by Erin; 12-05-2017 at 12:26 AM. Reason: fixed font size clock
    register or log in to view signatures!

  2. #13
    Nimbi is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Coolidge, AZ, USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,565
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    55 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    Got it applied! It turned out AWESOME!! Definitelt a few slight bugs but still friggin AWESOME! The main suggestion I have is a workaround to fix the transparent box on the far right of the system clock. basically 'maybe' set the hover image as the default image as well? it would not only fix that but would look cool as well =D

    The only other bugs I noticed are the black on black text in the start menu all programs area,a wierd visual bug in the hidden notifications tray causing some icons to be completely invisible, and the hover effect on context menus kinda sticking.


    But I'm loving it so far! Great job on this! Especially for a first attempt at Windows 10 FCU!! You did amazingly well!

    I did change the 'Display Name' to League of Legends but that's actually not too important, I'm just a stickler in that area, ..




    ---EDIT---

    Just checked Task Scheduler, it also has a text issue, . Here's a screenshot of the task scheduler issue and the start menu all programs area issue

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    You can also see what I mean about the transparent box on the far right of the system clock as well, .

    I'll get a new screenshot showing why I think the hover image being the default would look cool as a workaround.


    ---EDIT---

    Here's that screenshot,

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    I think that hover image would make for the perfect default image for the system clock, .



    ---EDIT---


    Here's a screenshot showing the hidden notification tray bug.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    It's basically the far right column of icons that is invisible for some reason, . I'm on my desktop in this screenshot to make up for lack of space in the taskbar on my laptop's tiny screen resolution, .

    ---EDIT---

    I just noticed the hidden tray icon bug is also on the visible tray icon section... my last icon on the right is completely invisible....
    All I have left to request is if anyone knows how to fix the issues above and ofc is up to the task, then perhaps 'maybe' take a whack at it? This theme is simply too cool. I'd LOVE to see it with those issues fully fixed
    register or log in to view signatures!

  3. #14
    Erin is offline
    Pro Designer


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    137 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Text-color problem is easy to resolve (and I did it early this morning). About the clock (hover) ... is opaque in the original visual style, but if you like, it can be the hover image.

    About the taskbar, mine looks fine, so I have to take a look when I have a free time (right now I'm at job, sorry ... till this late afternoon I have no time to work in the msstyles, but I`ll do )
    register or log in to view signatures!

  4. #15
    Nimbi is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Coolidge, AZ, USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,565
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    55 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Text-color problem is easy to resolve (and I did it early this morning). About the clock (hover) ... is opaque in the original visual style, but if you like, it can be the hover image.

    About the taskbar, mine looks fine, so I have to take a look when I have a free time (right now I'm at job, sorry ... till this late afternoon I have no time to work in the msstyles, but I`ll do )
    Awesome! tbh the nly reason i suggested the clock thing was because there is a transparent box on the right that kinda doesn't really fit the style very well. And the hover image option seems to be the easiest fix I can think of, . That and it looks kinda cool. But if it can be fixed easily otherwise than I'd say so be it, . I am a bit confused at why the clock's text is three columns instead of two [or even one] but I'm guessing that's likely due to the size of the taskbar. I think Windows 10 has different taskbar scaling than Windows 7 so it's possible there might be adjustments needed in order to make up for that [I'm just guessing on that, ].

    But yeah, thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eyes peeled
    register or log in to view signatures!

  5. #16
    Erin is offline
    Pro Designer


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    137 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    Awesome! tbh the nly reason i suggested the clock thing was because there is a transparent box on the right that kinda doesn't really fit the style very well. And the hover image option seems to be the easiest fix I can think of, . That and it looks kinda cool. But if it can be fixed easily otherwise than I'd say so be it, . I am a bit confused at why the clock's text is three columns instead of two [or even one] but I'm guessing that's likely due to the size of the taskbar. I think Windows 10 has different taskbar scaling than Windows 7 so it's possible there might be adjustments needed in order to make up for that [I'm just guessing on that, ].

    But yeah, thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eyes peeled

    OK: Good and bad news:


    I've fixed the font color problem on All Programs-Start Menu. I've fixed colors on Systemtry, enlarge the taskbar ... and anything else:





    I became crazy trying to change the clock font size and else ... and nothing changes, so I surrender with the clock

    (Tonight I have no time for other changes you ask me, sorry ... I'll keep trying)
    register or log in to view signatures!

  6. #17
    Mr GRiM is offline
    Administrator


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, Qeensland, Australia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,278
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    752 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    OK: Good and bad news:


    I've fixed the font color problem on All Programs-Start Menu. I've fixed colors on Systemtry, enlarge the taskbar ... and anything else:





    I became crazy trying to change the clock font size and else ... and nothing changes, so I surrender with the clock

    (Tonight I have no time for other changes you ask me, sorry ... I'll keep trying)
    Try changing the clock text in Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Aero > TaskBand it has moved from the original location in Taskbar & System Tray > System Tray > Basic > Clock, I have asked if Tihiy could fix that for us but so far he has been unwilling to try.
    register or log in to view signatures!

  7. #18
    Nimbi is offline
    Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Coolidge, AZ, USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,565
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    55 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    well you definitely fixed the start menu... but what happened here??






    register or log in to view signatures!


 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ASUS Complete Collection for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update
    By Shemhamforash in forum Themes by Shemhamforash
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 01:38 AM
  2. Annihilator Theme for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update
    By Shemhamforash in forum Themes by Shemhamforash
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 08:38 PM
  3. Event Horizon Dual Themes for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update
    By Shemhamforash in forum Themes by Shemhamforash
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 08:37 PM
  4. Lord of the Rings Middle Earth for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update
    By Shemhamforash in forum Themes by Shemhamforash
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 08:37 PM
  5. Supernatural Dual Themes for Windows 10 Creators - April 2018 Update
    By Shemhamforash in forum Themes by Shemhamforash
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 08:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •