Thread: Theme Problems!!!

Hybrid View

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I followed the steps in the tutorial you linked to. I followed every single step you outlined, made sure my ONE was set the same (which it already was because I've set it before), unistalled the patchers and reinstalled Theme Bypass Patcher. When that didn't work, I uninstalled it and moved onto UltraUxThemePatcher. It now says after install that things are patched. I made sure every reg given was activated, restarted my computer after it all, moved the themes over and applied using the classic menu. I even triple checked and I did everything exactly laid out, just like I did every time before. And it's still not working. So I honestly have no idea how it's not working after following the steps provided, especially since they're pretty much the same steps as before the Creator's update (just without UxStyle since we all know that doesn't work with the new updates).

*headdesks* OH MY GOD. I tried with the topshell theme version instead and suddenly it worked. In the past I just had to use the regular "HUD Machine Green". I even tried the topshell one before and it didn't work, but it worked on this attempt? Ok, whatever, at least it works now!

I knew I was following the steps correctly, so I wonder what caused it. Because I know that you have to do things a certain way to get the themes to work. I'm glad I finally got it to work. Thanks!

I do have another issue I can't figure out involving the theme, though. Every time I restart my computer it changes my cursor and sound pack back to the default stuff but still claims they're using the custom theme. Nowhere I look has an answer that's worked for me.
    Last edited by pidgetpn; December 10th, 2017 at 04:59 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information