Windows 7. I have already contacted twnsnd quite some time ago about it and have had no reply. Likewise, the theme has not been touched since 2013. I'm aware he still uses it himself, though so far as I can tell from old comments (3-4+ years old) and activity times, never visits Deviantart where it was uploaded, nor has edited it in the slightest since it's upload. Likewise, I have not been able to contact them through any other platform I know they own, though admittedly I haven't gone digging for a more personal account to direct message them with.

That is why I'm interested specifically in modifying it to add the required support for the taskbar positions for personal use only. While I understand it may be suspicious that I wish to edit a theme made by someone else, I simply wish to fix an issue they themselves acknowledged and decided not to fix (Deviantart, page 2) - anything done with it wouldn't be shared or uploaded anywhere. My main issue here is that I do not know the distinction between generic taskbar theming in windows style builder, and themeing specifically for the top taskbar, unlike the vertical ones which are listed clearly and seperately. I understand if the circumstances and lack of reply from them would prevent anyone from helping me here, though I wish to make my intentions clear either way. If lack of permission is important, I'll drop it here, otherwise I'd be thankful for any help or direction going forth.