Quote Originally Posted by Anthirium View Post
Bonjour
Tout d'abord merci pour ceux beau travail
Quest que j'aimerais faire des thèmes ainsi mes la c'est pas le sujet quoi que j'aimerais bien tenté, allez je vais être sérieux

J'ai un problème

Lorsque je télécharge le thème jusqu'Ã* la tout va bien, a savoir que j'ai windows 10, 1709
Donc parfait pour le thème

J installer ultraUXThemePatcher 3.5.0
Installation réussi

J install StartIsBack 2.5.2 installation réussi

J install OldNewExplorer 1.1.8.4 installation réussi

Je reboot

Maintenant je mes le thèmes dans ressources
Je click sur le thèmes ça fonctionne pas

Je vais dans le bureau click droit de la souris et personnaliser

Je vais dans thèmes et la fenêtre se ferme

Alor je décidé de désinstaller ultraUXThemePatcher

Je reboot

Et la je repart sur thème et la çÃ* fonctionne sauf

Quand je vais dans explorateur windows le fond et toujours blanc et les texte en fond en couleur bleu

Alor voilÃ* j'aimerais retrouver un fond noir dans l'explorateur windows comme sur le thèmes

Qu'est que je pourrais faire pour que le thème passe bien

Merci de vos réponses

Ps : je tien a m'excuser pour l' orthographe

--EDIT--

Hello first of all thanks for those nice work Quest that I would like to make themes so my the It's not the topic whatever I would like to try, go I'll be serious I have a problem when I download the theme until the all is well, namely That I have Windows 10, 1709
So perfect for the theme J install UltraUXThemePatcher 3.5.0 installation Successful J install StartIsBack 2.5.2 installation Successful J install OldNewExplorer 1.1.8.4 Successful Installation

I reboot now I my themes in resources I click on the themes it works not I go to the desktop right click mouse and customize I go in themes and the window closes Alor I decided to uninstall UltraUXThemePatcher

I reboot and the I go back to theme and the it works except when I go in Windows Explorer the background and always white and text in background in blue color Alor here I would like to find a black background in Windows Explorer like

I think, going off your description, your issue is that you uninstalled UltraUxThemePatcher, that won't work if you uninstall it as uninstalling it removes the patching done. If you wish to use custom .MSSTYLE themes your system needs to either be patched to support them, or you need to have the theme signature requirement disabled. [that can be done with the ThemeSignatureBypass tool]. But they will not work if you don't use at least one of those two methods.