Just... why?? Or why not, rather?

In my eyes, it would be a worthwhile effort to create some sort of batch file or separate GUI in which a person could 'drag and drop' or list appropriate and specific theme files to then be packaged in 7tsp format. It sounds like a bit of work, but not too much work. Of course, I'm only thinking of Windows 7 because, as far as themes go, it's all I know. There are really only so many resource files to work with in their various formats (bmp, png, dll, mui.dll... or exe? or both? idk, I'm not a professional themer )

I would love to see more themes in 7tsp installer format. It just makes installing themes in their complete and flawless glory so much easier.

But, I guess it isn't supposed to be easy. Or at least too easy. If it was, we wouldn't be forced to explore. And in doing so, learn more about themes and how they work. And I assume we wouldn't have so many great and talented themers as we do today.

While I'm at it, I'd like to thank all you theme creators out there. Putting in so much time and effort for that extra wow factor. Whether it's theme enthusiasts, self-customizers, gamers, or just your average user. It's pretty damn cool that we're all able to download themes for our own personal eye candy and/or to impress our friends. It's been a blast over the years finding all these cool themes. I love them and appreciate the time you take to create them.

I'm hoping to learn more about how 7tsp packages work in the near future and possibly convert theme packages into 7tsp format (with the permission of theme creators of course) for easier and more complete installation.

Any thoughts?