Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 25 to 30 of 30

Thread: StartisBack++ 2.8 Beta Share

  1. #25
    monsterwing5566 is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    thank you bro..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #26
    Donkuz is online now
    Pro Designer



    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    53
    Posts
    364
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterwing5566 View Post
    how to uninstalling and deleting my personal settings and data?
    All you have to do is go to
    your Programs Section in Control Panel Select StartisBack++ and an Uninstall Wizard guides you thru from your desktop and then prompts you with the option if memory serves me right, let me know how you go bro.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #27
    monsterwing5566 is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkuz View Post
    All you have to do is go to
    your Programs Section in Control Panel Select StartisBack++ and an Uninstall Wizard guides you thru from your desktop and then prompts you with the option if memory serves me right, let me know how you go bro.

    bro help.. i just updated my OS to RS5 1809 build, icons are not working with msi themes T_T
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #28
    Donkuz is online now
    Pro Designer



    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    53
    Posts
    364
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterwing5566 View Post
    bro help.. i just updated my OS to RS5 1809 build, icons are not working with msi themes T_T
    OK so if you had them installed before your update you may have to uninstall them from Control Panel Programs Before you try Installing them again this happened to me when I updated to 1809. I was using an I pack , I don't use 7tsp .but uninstall them first so you have your Default Icons Back Before you re-install the old ones so you can use the app to set a restore point. Hope this Helps Bro.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #29
    max68 is online now
    Pro Designer


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    pisa
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    325 Thread(s)


    Sex:
    [QUOTE = monsterwing5566; 338611] aiuto bro .. ho appena aggiornato il mio sistema operativo a RS9 1809 build, le icone non funzionano con i temi msi T_T [/ QUOTE]


    How rs9? 1809 I do not understand


    October update is the rs5 October update is the rs5 I have the build 17763.168


    Last edited by max68; 6 Hours Ago at 09:57 AM.



    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #30
    monsterwing5566 is offline
    VC Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkuz View Post
    OK so if you had them installed before your update you may have to uninstall them from Control Panel Programs Before you try Installing them again this happened to me when I updated to 1809. I was using an I pack , I don't use 7tsp .but uninstall them first so you have your Default Icons Back Before you re-install the old ones so you can use the app to set a restore point. Hope this Helps Bro.
    it helps a lot bro.. thanks for advice..

    Quote Originally Posted by max68 View Post
    [QUOTE = monsterwing5566; 338611] aiuto bro .. ho appena aggiornato il mio sistema operativo a RS9 1809 build, le icone non funzionano con i temi msi T_T [/ QUOTE]


    How rs9? 1809 I do not understand


    October update is the rs5 October update is the rs5 I have the build 17763.168


    my mistake it was RS5..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote


 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. StartIsBack++ 2.7 BETA
    By dhjohns in forum Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2018, 05:21 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:33 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 02:20 PM
  5. Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta Update Latest Beta 5 Preview Build
    By razorsedge in forum News & Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 05:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •