Thread: so many years Share

Deviantdon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    349 Thread(s)

Sex:

so many years

so many years ive been a member.uploaded a ton of my work and made SOME good friends. helped more people then i can remember. so it seems not quite right when i ask a fav of the owner that includes sending cash for it and i never recieve my part of the deal. or when i ask a member that ive known for ever for a fav and get the run around. this is very hurtful and disrespectful as far as i see. so with that being said. ive pulled all themes from site and about 15% of my walls. i dont have the time and or will to do the rest on here. so do what you will with them... if you asked me a year ago if i ever thought i would see this day at VC. i would of said hell no. but i guees people change and the site. so im out....... thanks for all the good times... later........ deviantdon...........
    register or log in to view signatures!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    155 Thread(s)

Sex:
    That's too bad, if there were something I could do to help you out I would, obviously it's something you feel very strongly about to delete your work. If you asked Mark to send you cash for your work I'd have to say I don't understand that, seeing how all the themes on the site are free, and the server costs are expensive at apparently 80 USD a month. Sounds like you're going through tough times but I wish you well.

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    255 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantdon View Post
    so many years ive been a member.uploaded a ton of my work and made SOME good friends. helped more people then i can remember. so it seems not quite right when i ask a fav of the owner that includes sending cash for it and i never recieve my part of the deal. or when i ask a member that ive known for ever for a fav and get the run around. this is very hurtful and disrespectful as far as i see. so with that being said. ive pulled all themes from site and about 15% of my walls. i dont have the time and or will to do the rest on here. so do what you will with them... if you asked me a year ago if i ever thought i would see this day at VC. i would of said hell no. but i guees people change and the site. so im out....... thanks for all the good times... later........ deviantdon...........
    I wish I could understand what transpired and brought this about? ......... I am confused as all hell right now.
    I am sorry you feel this way deviantdon but I have to say that any issues between you and GRiM are just that between you and him, but as far as other members giving you the run around I am completely unaware of that.

If you would like you can private message me so that we can talk more about this to see if we can straighten this out, personally I would really hate to lose you as a member here.

Thread Information