Quote Originally Posted by gVyrus View Post
Yeah i guess that would kinda help huh? sorry... So Win10 Pro, Version/Build 17763 which i'm guessing that's 1809? I thought I did my search and downloaded the theme patcher , OldNewExplorer. I don't think i updated Startisback++. Thank you for the timely reply as i'm sure all the " Hey how do you do this?" gets rather old after awhile.
No I never get tired of helping out others here, I rember how it was when I came here I didn't even know how to put a theme on after a year now Im helping others and making my own theme's, you might want to Check out Blaze v1 it's for 1809. So now you have updated your theme patcher and startisback++ and updated OldnewExplorer it should work alright now, just one thing you might not be aware of you might have toTemporary Disable Real Time Antivirus protection till you have all your mods Installed, The new Security of Windows Defender is very strict when it comes to malware and Downloading potential virus's. Anyway send me a PM and let me know if you have anymore Hassles Bro, catcha laterCheerz