Thread: Work Night Shift X for Windows 10 1809 (RS5)

Threaded View

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I wasn't going to do this but I said to myself, screw it, I am already being accused of taking someone's file with claims to not have ported it myself, I guess maybe because they think I am incapable, a moron, stupid? .... who knows.
    This is all because back in November of 2018 they came across the same issues porting this theme that I JUST have over the past week after porting it from RS3 to RS5, so I guess in their mind, common sense tells them I took their file ..... pfft, wow, I guess having the same issues and / or errors just NEVER happens!

Anyway, I have updated this theme to fix the issue of disappearing context menu separators while mousing over, I have had this completed for a few days but did not have the time to upload due to conflicts with work. Please re-download in order to fix the issue.

FYI, this will be the last time I port this theme or anything that YN1F has done, for public use anyway, instead of being grateful that someone ported this theme and credit was given to the original designer, he chose the low road and is trying to claim this port for himself, not gonna happen.

Jeeze, You try and do something nice for someone and they call you incapable of doing it .... LMAO
    Last edited by Dark Knight; February 25th, 2019 at 01:52 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Thread Information